Tanning Place

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I need to find a new Tanning place too.....

thanks

I don't know if there is a "cost" issue involved in your selection, but I was checking out Tanning spots for my Mom for her birthday. I went to one in Waldorf at Market Plaza "Palm Beach Tanning". REALLY NICE place. It is pretty new. Very upgraded, wonderful beds, HUGE beds. I have never seen anything like them but I don't go tan like I did at one time in my life. They are a bit pricey for me and I didn't choose them, but again, if cost isn't really an issue, it's really very nice in there. They have different "Plans", The Gold Plan, The Silver Plan, The Bronze Plan and I think they even have a Platinum Plan. If you EFT, it is significantly cheaper, by almost half. I think there is a $20 dollar initial fee. You get discounts on their products, upgrades on beds, depending on which plan you choose, etc. etc. That is the nicest one I've been in in a long time.

softballgrl

I don't know if there is a "cost" issue involved in your selection, but I was checking out Tanning spots for my Mom for her birthday. I went to one in Waldorf at Market Plaza "Palm Beach Tanning". REALLY NICE place. It is pretty new. Very upgraded, wonderful beds, HUGE beds. I have never seen anything like them but I don't go tan like I did at one time in my life. They are a bit pricey for me and I didn't choose them, but again, if cost isn't really an issue, it's really very nice in there. They have different "Plans", The Gold Plan, The Silver Plan, The Bronze Plan and I think they even have a Platinum Plan. If you EFT, it is significantly cheaper, by almost half. I think there is a $20 dollar initial fee. You get discounts on their products, upgrades on beds, depending on which plan you choose, etc. etc. That is the nicest one I've been in in a long time.

Thanks, awesome!

BottleBlonde

Where are you located. Out of all the Tanning Salons I've been too Endless Summer has been the best so far, it's located near the PAX NAS Base.