tanning question

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I have a problem with getting my legs tan. No matter how long i stay out they won’t tan. This weekend i went outside (without sunscreen) and my upper body got sunburn but my legs didn’t even seem to be touched. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried using tanning oil and lotion and nothing seems to be working.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have a problem with getting my legs tan. No matter how long i stay out they won’t tan. This weekend i went outside (without sunscreen) and my upper body got sunburn but my legs didn’t even seem to be touched. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried using tanning oil and lotion and nothing seems to be working.

Stop shaving. Works for me.

nomoney

Chasey_Lane had this exact same problem. I think she had to get several laser treatments to adjust the pigment in her legs. She's very open about discussing her treatments, so feel free to pm her. She has the nicest dark legs now, they look like the legs of a guatamalan.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Chasey_Lane had this exact same problem. I think she had to get several laser treatments to adjust the pigment in her legs. She's very open about discussing her treatments, so feel free to pm her. She has the nicest dark legs now, they look like the legs of a guatamalan.

I bet that cost a pretty penny... If I have to go through laser treatments just to tan then I’m going to just do what Alice said and don’t shave LAMO

star777

I had this problem, but then I started to go to the tanning salon and used the accelerator lotion and haven't had a problem since.

TrueSOMDGirl

resident Spring Bunny
I had this problem, but then I started to go to the tanning salon and used the accelerator lotion and haven't had a problem since.

I am fair skinned but love to get that tanned look in the warmer months. I do not like the tanning beds and never have time to lay out so I get a MysticTan. They have multiple levels, so you DON'T have to come out looking Lindsay Lohan orange! I also find that the Jergens Natural Glow gives me a nice tan colour (with brown undertones, not orange) and I notice results WAY faster than the two weeks or so that they say it takes.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

can i buy the accelerator lotion and just use it outside or does it have to be in a tanning salon

frbdnrose

Shear Innovations has a leg tanner! It's awesome. You sit in a little chair in the lobby and stuff your legs in. It get your legs to the lower thigh level. I love it!