Tantastic Tanning Salon

iris28

Has anyone tried sunless tanning at Tantastic Tanning Salon in Wildewood? As I'm getting older real sun worshiping is out the window and I prefer the fake stuff. Anyone tried sunless tanning at Tantastic Tanning Salon in Wildewood. I've done it in other salons but it's not possible today and Wildewood is closest. Anyone have any good, bad or ugly to share about this salon in particular?

MMM_donuts

I've tried it and it ranks right around the same as every other place.

I was told that it would last longer than other places but it was the same for me, which, physiologically, it can only last as long as your normal skin turnover anyways, no matter what they say. For me that's only maybe about 10 days.

I didn't notice anything weird about the color either. Nothing really stands out as being really awesome or really bad about my personal experience.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I had a spray tan there once (airbrush) and it was OK. Streaked on my arms and the chick was sort of hurried. The color was pretty decent though, and after I washed the bronzer off that gives you the immediate color, it was a bit more even.

I love spray tans and my favorite BY FAR is the tanning place in lusby next to jake and als. might not be a candidate for today if you have time issues..but their booth is far better than even the person applied airbrush tans ive had. more even, and its a three step process that includes a ph balancing before spray and a nice lotion at the end to seal it in. theres no immediate color though as the solution has no bronzer in it. but I get a predictable goldon tan everytime with no streaking or spotting. Plus I can go in naked without any issues.:killingme