"Taste of Solomon's"

S

Sandy

Anyone know about the Taste of Solomon's on the 15th :confused: Wondering if it is an annual happening:cheers:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Yep annual event, getting geared up cause tiki is around the corner and the business are all opening for summer.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by migtig
Yep annual event, getting geared up cause tiki is around the corner and the business are all opening for summer.

Still haven't heard a definitive answer on the Tiki Bar selling or opening this year..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Is anyone else going to this? My sister and I went last year and I think we will again this year. Yummy food!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Taste of Solomons

Originally posted by bluejay
Frank and I are thinking of going. What time? Does anyone know?
Taste of Solomons
Solomons.
12:00-4:00pm.
Visit the area’s restaurants & get a sampling of their fare. Stop at one or all. A great family activity. Tickets are per person, per restaurant. Free parking and shuttle service provided between restaurants.
(410) 394-6400 ($)

Last edited:

Athena1078

Social Director
Yes, Taste of Solomon's is this weekend. At least it better be.. My parents are driving 3 hours to get here for it, won't they be pissed if it isn't...
As for Tiki opening...definately April 11-13. They had to switch the weekend because Easter is the 3rd weekend this year

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
~*bump*~

Time: 11 AM
Duration: 04:00
Date: 2/28/2004
Subject: 4th Annual Taste of Solomons
Event Description:
Restaurants on Solomons Island once again will be open and offering tasty tid-bits to tempt you into sampling their menu as part of the Taste of Solomon’s Annual Festival.

For only $3.00 a ticket per restaurant, you can sample the wonderful creations of a dozen chefs- all “Solomons Syle”! From Barbecue, fried chicken, fried oysters, seafood, steak, cream of crab soup, seafood chowder, rockfish and shrimp, Solomon’s eateries will have it all. You won’t want to leave until you’ve tried each of them.

Tickets for the event may be purchased in advance or during the event at participating resatuarants. Taste of Solomons takes place on Saturday, February 28th, 11am to 3 pm and February 29th, 1pm to 4pm. The event is presented by The Solomons Business Association. They offer a hardy thank you to their major sponsor Aspen Edge, Low-Carb, Light Lager. The proceeds from this event benefit the 4th of July Fireworks on Solomons Island.

Ponytail

This makes TWO other things happening on a weekend that I have other plans for.

My jet-bike buddy is running in his first pro exhibition in NC that weekend, and I've got a suite in Atlantic City for the weekend for a custom car/motorcycle show and some gamblin'! :biggrin: That I can't back out of. :ohwell: maybe next year.

dum_blonde

Originally posted by Athena1078
Yes, Taste of Solomon's is this weekend. At least it better be.. My parents are driving 3 hours to get here for it, won't they be ####ed if it isn't...
As for Tiki opening...definately April 11-13. They had to switch the weekend because Easter is the 3rd weekend this year

Hmm. I'm pretty sure Easter is the second weekend in April... the 11th, aka day after my birthday.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Athena1078
Yes, Taste of Solomon's is this weekend. At least it better be.. My parents are driving 3 hours to get here for it, won't they be ####ed if it isn't...

Is my calendar wrong? It says Easter is April 11 and the 11-13 is a Sunday to Tuesday.