Tattoo eyeliner

greyhound

I accompanied two friends and watched as they had eyeliner tattooed around their eyes today. Has anyone else done this?

morganj614

greyhound said:
I accompanied two friends and watched as they had eyeliner tattooed around their eyes today. Has anyone else done this?

Your friends aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, huh? :huggy:

How will they change colors...can't.

How will they line full eye, half eye or just the top?...can't

p.s. i wasn't being mean to you, just questioning your friends choice.

greyhound

morganj614 said:
Your friends aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, huh? :huggy:

How will they change colors...can't.

How will they line full eye, half eye or just the top?...can't

p.s. i wasn't being mean to you, just questioning your friends choice.

I would never do this , but I guess the benefits are...you can roll out of bed and have eyes that look done. It did look good.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I had a friend do this years ago and it looks good. Personally, the thought of a sharp pulsating needle that close to my eyeball gives me the heebie jeebies.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
greyhound said:
I have a friend that did that, my only concern is that one day eyeliner will be out of style. She also had her lips done, but only outlined in a dark color. I would not want to be ninety years old and have to put on lipstick every day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
I have a friend that did that, my only concern is that one day eyeliner will be out of style. She also had her lips done, but only outlined in a dark color. I would not want to be ninety years old and have to put on lipstick every day.

Roseanne Barr.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If her lips are just lined with a dark color and she puckers up ... well, need I say what that's gotta look like? :twitch:

Here's a hint ~~~> :moon:

S

StrwberryKisses

I heard that sooner or later the eye liner will wear and it will not be as bright and need to be re-done. Not that I have a problem with doing things like this but is it worth having a needle that close to you eye. That is trust, if that person slipped once it would hurt. I hope it looks good for them, though

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
StrwberryKisses said:
I heard that sooner or later the eye liner will wear and it will not be as bright and need to be re-done. Not that I have a problem with doing things like this but is it worth having a needle that close to you eye. That is trust, if that person slipped once it would hurt. I hope it looks good for them, though

Interesting topic to arise. My mom has her eyebrows tattooed and she gets them darkened ever so often. Today was one of those days and it looks good. She just Nair's the new growth and ta-da. :diva:

At my old job a few of the Asian women had their eyes permanently lined. My eyes are too small to do that permanently. But if I had big bambi eyes I would try it. And if my natural hair color wasn't so light I would tattoo my eyebrows. It is a hassle to do them everyday.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love permanent makeup and I'd have it done if I wasn't such a chicken. I'm nt squeamish about my eyes, so I'm a great candidate for permanent eyeliner. :yay:

morganj614

vraiblonde said:
I love permanent makeup and I'd have it done if I wasn't such a chicken. I'm nt squeamish about my eyes, so I'm a great candidate for permanent eyeliner. :yay:

I am always changing colors and where I put the eyeliner. I never wear it the same way 2 days in a row.

Now having eyebrows done if they are sparse would be a good thing for a person. They stay the same :lol:

W

Wenchy

I would love to wake up in the morning, have my hair perfectly styled and makeup perfectly applied...no fuss.

:ohwell:

If I go for a traditional burial I can have the last two, but not the first.

I prefer to remain in the here and now. I figure somebody would dislodge my corneal flap if I tried the eyeliner tattoo thing, and then I would be blind.

An opaque cornea would be oh so attractive.

I admit that I can be a menace with my own mascara wand, but at least that's me wielding the weapon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wenchy said:
An opaque cornea would be oh so attractive.
Larry's dad just had his eye removed because of a cancerous tumor. He's a bit of a hottie when he wears the eyepatch. Arrrrr, matey! :really:

W

Wenchy

vraiblonde said:
Larry's dad just had his eye removed because of a cancerous tumor. He's a bit of a hottie when he wears the eyepatch. Arrrrr, matey! :really:

There is a difference here, and you know what it is...

Pete

Repete
RoseRed said:
I had a friend do this years ago and it looks good. Personally, the thought of a sharp pulsating needle that close to my eyeball gives me the heebie jeebies.
Heh, you said "pulsating" heh.