Tea Tree Oil

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Is there somewhere in Charles or St Mary's that sells it? My local granola store is out and I'll be up that way this weekend. TIA. :flowers:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
What do you do with it?
Well, it's embarrassing, but I think I have fungus under one of my toenails. :ohwell: I thought I had dried blood under the nail from dropping something on it awhile back, but the end of the nail is kinda brittle and the texture of the top of the nail is weird. Disgusting and TMI, I know. :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Well, it's embarrassing, but I think I have fungus under one of my toenails. :ohwell: I thought I had dried blood under the nail from dropping something on it awhile back, but the end of the nail is kinda brittle and the texture of the top of the nail is weird. Disgusting and TMI, I know. :lol:
Hey, I asked. :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Try Vics vapor rub and socks at night, I read where this cures that problem very quickly so I tried it on my daughter who was having issues and it worked for her. Put it on your toe nails and wear the socks to bed, the next day wash it off. Cleared hers up in less than a week.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Try Vics vapor rub and socks at night, I read where this cures that problem very quickly so I tried it on my daughter who was having issues and it worked for her. Put it on your toe nails and wear the socks to bed, the next day wash it off. Cleared hers up in less than a week.
Interesting! I think I have some around here somewhere, I'll give that a try.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Interesting! I think I have some around here somewhere, I'll give that a try.

I keep a drum of it now. Found a bunch of uses for it. If you have a nasty cough that keeps you up at night, put it on the bottom of your feet, put socks on, no cough. Something to do with the menthol and that's what kills the toe fungus also.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome

I heard it will clear up toe fungus but as a kid, we rubbed it on our chests to breathe easier.