Teacher Attacked

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
A teacher at Gwynn Park High School was attacked yesterday with a baseball bat. It seems that the teacher gave the student a D on his progress report, making the student ineligible to play soccer. What is this world coming to?
:shocked:

Tri

Thank you, come again.
harleygirl said:
A teacher at Gwynn Park High School was attacked yesterday with a baseball bat. It seems that the teacher gave the student a D on his progress report, making the student ineligible to play soccer. What is this world coming to?
:shocked:
the punishment should fit the crime...therefore the student should be beatin with a bat..... its only fair. :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I totally missed this thread! I was friends with Mr. Valcarcel's son, and had him (the dad) as an Odyssey of the Mind coach one year. He was an ass.

StarCat

Speedy70 said:
I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to ask when you were at GP? I just read the article you linked to and it says that teacher, Valcarcel, was a teacher at GPHS for 28 years. I've been out of that school for 18 years and Valcarcel was not there when I was. :shrug: Just wondering...
I graduated in 1998