Teachers allegedly told to favor black students in ‘racial equity’ training

Manny

The leaders of this training will probably get a prime time speaking opportunity at the 2020 Democratic National Convention

If I had a poor white male student and I had a middle-class black boy, I would actually put my equitable strategies and interventions into that middle class black boy because over the course of his lifetime he will have less access and less opportunities than that poor white boy,” the consultant, Darnisa Amante, is quoted as saying by those in the room.. [\QUOTE] https://nypost.com/2019/05/25/teach...reat-black-students-as-victims-punish-whites/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You would think Black America would rail against this. These elite racists are basically saying that black people are too stupid to do on their own, and must have whitey dumb it down for them. Ms. Davids in the story hits it right on the head:

“It’s completely absurd — they want to treat black students as victims and punish white students. That defeats the purpose of what bias awareness training should be,” said Davids, who is black.

We just had a two-term black President, for crap's sake. Remember when he was elected, that was supposed to prove once and for all that black people are in fact equal in the US? Instead, the race hustlers have ratcheted up and are trying to say that black people are way worse off than in the past, which is absurd.

glhs837

Power with Control
Love this bit....

“Anti-bias and equity trainings are about creating high expectations and improving outcomes for all of our students,” Mantell said in a statement. “These trainings are used across the country because they help kids, and out-of-context quotes and anonymous allegations just distract from this important work.”

Please, Sir, give the context which makes her statement lees racist.

Manny

What about white transgender or “gender fluid “ students? Are they an exception to this mandate?

PsyOps

Pixelated
You would think Black America would rail against this. These elite racists are basically saying that black people are too stupid to do on their own, and must have whitey dumb it down for them.

It seems to me that this has been their thinking for so long that they can't think any other way. Conditioning over hundreds of years.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The more I read of stories such as this, and all the programs developed to advance the black folk, for whatever made up pretext, at the expense of every other race, the more I find myself using the "N" word.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I strongly disagree with you there. That word is disgusting.

This ^^

Honestly, if white people were pandered to like this and there were money/power in destroying their communities, they'd do the exact same thing. Human nature is the same regardless of ethnic makeup.

The Dems talk about how black people are oppressed, and they are correct - Democrat politicians oppress black people every day by insisting that they are too stupid to achieve without patronage, and that the rules be dumbed down or disregarded altogether for our African American counterparts. By treating at-risk black children like animals, they ensure that they become animals. And white people would be no different under the circumstances.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
it'll curl your hair.

Shirley Temple curl or Soul Glo curl?

9079-004-6C632F2A.jpg
hlyY6Ov.jpg

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You'd be surprised how often I hear that word coming out of someone's car speakers. Ho is another popular moniker with this same crowd. But most of the times I can't even understand what they are rapping about. Gnomesayin?

Smokey1

Shirley be culturally appropriating before cultural appropriation was cool. How long before the social justice banshees start screaming to ban her movies?

They already have. The movies, The Little Colonel and The Littlest Rebel" are considered racist by the perpetually offended.

Sure, the historical costumes or great performances can still hold their appeal, while the storylines and characters are loaded with the racist stereotypes and also the racism inherent in the Civil War period the films are portraying. The fact that African Americans are treated as second-class human beings in these movies TOTALLY detracts from the works, but it’s still important to give credit to the African American actors in these films for breaking barriers and making achievements under oppressive circumstances.

That is called history.

http://www.frockflicks.com/little-colonel-littlest-rebel-1935/

Last edited:

limblips

PREMO Member
We just had a two-term black President, for crap's sake. Remember when he was elected, that was supposed to prove once and for all that black people are in fact equal in the US? Instead, the race hustlers have ratcheted up and are trying to say that black people are way worse off than in the past, which is absurd.

This is hard for me to explain but I think the race hustlers don't really think blacks are worse off but they are pure opportunists and use that as an excuse. They see there here and now as the perfect time to go for gold on every issue because the momentum is to automatically accept everything as racist and bend over backwards to atone for centuries of ills. I am not ashamed of my heritage but I am told I should be. I am told I exude white privilege every time I poop because my poop is brown. I live in the burbs because I hate cities and people but I am told that is a form of segregation but because I am white I can't see it as that. The race baiters are using this far left swing of the pendulum to gather as much as they can knowing things will go the other way soon. The problem is, contrary to laws of physics, the pendulum never swings as far right as it does left. How can old white men let that happen?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am told I exude white privilege every time I poop because my poop is brown.

You have given me a brilliant business idea:

A dye that you ingest - take a pill or maybe in snack form to really make it palatable - that turns your poop different colors. It would be marketed as an anti-white privilege blow for racial equality. Dumb progs will make me rich!

Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member
You have given me a brilliant business idea:

A dye that you ingest - take a pill or maybe in snack form to really make it palatable - that turns your poop different colors. It would be marketed as an anti-white privilege blow for racial equality. Dumb progs will make me rich!
Do I get a cut?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It is disgusting because you, and the white populace, have been conditioned to think so. However, if that is the case, why is it that cracker, honky, whitey, and others, do not have the same offensiveness? After all that, "n", word is derivative of, "negro", for the color black from the Spanish and Portuguese. The other words for whites are true pejoratives. I also don't use it in a blanket way, since, in my view, the definition has changed. It still means black, but is intended for those like kind, "uneducated ghetto rednecks, white trash, and crackers", of the black race. And does not include the outliers, (educated, well spoken, respected, achievers, accomplished, talented, professionals, live and let live) of the black people. Excepting those that continue to push the narrative, and create scheming programs, that somehow it is ok to discriminate against whites, and others, based on skin color or because of some event that happened well beyond anyone's control living today.

Maybe mulatto is on the list of words to be banned from use in the future? Maybe all forms of cussing will be banned else "feelings" be hurt? Or maybe, our government/s will stop the class and race warfare and division, and treat everyone equal, enforce all laws equally, as it is supposed to be? Because that is where most of the contemptuous hate comes from and is fomented by nowadays anyways.

How's this. I'll stop using that word when black people stop using that word. Will that work for ya? You know, equal protection and all that Constitutional type jazz?