Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

heresnark

why keep it & have signs up everywhere like he was some big hero? he was not. its rude. i would settle for taking the signs down even for starters

mdff21

Since you want to erase history, start another petition to tear down Mt. Vernon where slaves were and abolish Arlington National Cemetery where Robert E. Lee's house is. You may have a better chance since Virginia is already getting rid of history.

stgislander

PREMO Member
link didnt work? i clicked it & took meh straight to the petition with only 1 signature...
Yeah, I think you need to do a little more work.
will do this later. do your own research.. why we have signs up guiding us to this/ celebrating this man is beyond me. nothing to celebrate.
Possibly take a writing class.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

heresnark

Since you want to erase history, start another petition to tear down Mt. Vernon where slaves were and abolish Arlington National Cemetery where Robert E. Lee's house is. You may have a better chance since Virginia is already getting rid of history.
yea well this is SOMD... i figure we're all from SOMD? and idk if Mt Vernon has a connection to the Lincoln assassination but feel free to send your paypal so i can pay for that history lesson...

stgislander

PREMO Member
yea well this is SOMD... i figure we're all from SOMD? and idk if Mt Vernon has a connection to the Lincoln assassination but feel free to send your paypal so i can pay for that history lesson...
Bloviator... is that you?