Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

GregV814

tear down the Harriet Tubman Park....or maybe the MLK Memorial...I would say tear down the Obama mud hut in africa but I dont have the jurisdiction....how about the apartment that Terrance G Johnson lived in...maybe his cemetery plot paid for by the taxpayers of PG County??...

hey, why not?

heresnark

This must be some sort of coordinated effort for profs to inundate forums with their left wing BS. I am sure they sit in front of their computer all day copying and pasting links and talking points distributed by their lead bot.
Here, Snark! is verified by Google like the celebrities you worship & i didnt want to go there but... i think your knees are buckling if youre taking a stance like that js

heresnark

tear down the Harriet Tubman Park....or maybe the MLK Memorial...I would say tear down the Obama mud hut in africa but I dont have the jurisdiction....how about the apartment that Terrance G Johnson lived in...maybe his cemetery plot paid for by the taxpayers of PG County??...

hey, why not?
hmm... sounds like a new thread to meh. exciting if maybeh you decide to start one idk

heresnark

A celebrity is the last thing I worship. You on the other hand live and die by every word they breath. If they said don’t wipe you ass cuz Trump said to you would follow suit.
The history we should erase is the moment you were approved to be a new member on this forum.
muh fault.. i didnt mean you specifically, i meant people in general... just happened to be in response to what you said about left bs & idk why people want to bring Trump into everything but i think i've covered that just fine. so idk where youre trying to go with all that... am i on some left wing bs or am i up Trumps rear end? do the researches maybeh before barking like some clutter...

and i mean idk maybeh im crazy but if people want to stick to the topic that would be fine... lol

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It's pointing out history. Dr Mudd didn't have much choice but to help Booth, him and his family were basically held hostage.
Were they? Did they already have the news that Lincoln was assassinated? Or did he just show up on his doorstep for help. I've always wondered about that. (This is a legit question)