Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
whats 12 about that? did you do any research? people were pardoned after they were hanged & Mudd was released after helping inmates survive the yellow fever. if i'm 12 because i knew muh shet what are you?
Yep...12. When you can post in grammatically correct English, come on back. You still have not put forth anything remotely resembling a coherent argument supporting the destruction of a historic property.

heresnark

if i'm 12 for that you must be a fetus... 340 million.. pushing shopping carts... no value but you'll have your little username and get your jollies off just fine. clutter.

PeoplesElbow

Booth was a bit of a delusional wack job, he thought he would be welcomed like a hero in the south and would be protected like a folk hero.

If Mudd had moved his family to VA ahead of time that would be a smoking gun.

Think about not having anyway to call the cops, miles away from the nearest neighbor and an unhinged guy that you might be afraid of shows up, I'd imagine the easiest way Mudd thought to get rid of him was to give him what he wanted.

Lincoln's death led to the south being punished, where he wanted a policy of malice toward none. So thanks to Booth the south was treated much like the left wants people "cancelled" so the left should be happy Lincoln was assassinated.

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
ad hominem. feel like we covered that but good one!
Just for you, kid..Yep...12. When you can post in grammatically correct English, come on back. You still have not put forth anything remotely resembling a coherent argument supporting the destruction of a historic property.

heresnark

Just for you, kid..Yep...12. When you can post in grammatically correct English, come on back. You still have not put forth anything remotely resembling a coherent argument supporting the destruction of a historic property.
where are your facts? where is your true value here.. are you even discussing the topic at hand? are you bored.. filling a void in your life? cheeky jollies?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
where are your facts? where is your true value here.. are you even discussing the topic at hand? are you bored.. filling a void in your life? cheeky jollies?
You still have not put forth anything remotely resembling a coherent argument supporting the destruction of a historic property.

I'm not the POS newbie that just threw all that crap out there. That would be you.

heresnark

Booth was a bit of a delusional wack job, he thought he would be welcomed like a hero in the south and would be protected like a folk hero.

If Mudd had moved his family to VA ahead of time that would be a smoking gun.

Think about not having anyway to call the cops, miles away from the nearest neighbor and an unhinged guy that you might be afraid of shows up, I'd imagine the easiest way Mudd thought to get rid of him was to give him what he wanted.

Lincoln's death led to the south being punished, where he wanted a policy of malice toward none. So thanks to Booth the south was treated much like the left wants people "cancelled" so the left should be happy Lincoln was assassinated.
well you are the 1% js.. and i like this breakdown but im not some left type person or why you threw that in at the end but thats fine. i feel like we both got about as much as we could from this topic in our studies & the assassination isnt really the whole reason i started this... its just a cherry

heresnark

You still have not put forth anything remotely resembling a coherent argument supporting the destruction of a historic property.

I'm not the POS newbie that just threw all that crap out there. That would be you.
"newbie" lol... log off. you have anything to add to this or are you living in your forums? 340 million clutter barking over eachother... youre the person who is so in their own head that you think youre actually special or have real value even. theres a topic here and for whatever reason you have nothing to add to it.. but youre here. funny how that works... obsess over meh all you want. theres a topic here... idk if you missed it...

PeoplesElbow

well you are the 1% js.. and i like this breakdown but im not some left type person or why you threw that in at the end but thats fine. i feel like we both got about as much as we could from this topic in our studies & the assassination isnt really the whole reason i started this... its just a cherry
Because tearing down historic houses because someone may have done something that helped a bad person is cancel culture.

People can learn from history, good or bad. A house that has been around that long is historic in it's own right even if it was just Bob Smith the butchers house.

heresnark

Because tearing down historic houses because someone may have done something that helped a bad person is cancel culture.

People can learn from history, good or bad. A house that has been around that long is historic in it's own right even if it was just Bob Smith the butchers house.
well why is Dr Mudd a good person, though? again, its not about the assassination.. the assassination is the cherry. and i super understand "different times" but i mean whats the value in having that house up.. or like i said the signs for starters... who cares? he got a name because of the cherry... "your name is Mudd" is the stem of this cherry even.

PeoplesElbow

well why is Dr Mudd a good person, though? again, its not about the assassination.. the assassination is the cherry. and i super understand "different times" but i mean whats the value in having that house up.. or like i said the signs for starters... who cares? he got a name because of the cherry... "your name is Mudd" is the stem of this cherry even.
Never said he was a good guy. It is history, good or bad, preserving history so future generations can learn about it is the good thing.

It seems that the "your name is mud" saying had been used prior to Samuel Mudd even being born. https://www.straightdope.com/21341433/what-s-the-origin-of-his-name-is-mud

heresnark

Never said he was a good guy. It is history, good or bad, preserving history so future generations can learn about it is the good thing.

It seems that the "your name is mud" saying had been used prior to Samuel Mudd even being born. https://www.straightdope.com/21341433/what-s-the-origin-of-his-name-is-mud
ok well i understand the first shet and thats fine but its a little 1 sided maybeh... im not sure a house sitting has much to do with future generations knowing a history but ok lol... as far as the 2nd shet.. obviously... but that yummy little cherry exists & you cant ignore it. a cheeky little spotlight js

heresnark

The moron horde does not understand basic concepts like that.
ad hominem. lots of clutter barking real nice and pretty... 99%... 1 person actually sticking to the topic. kind of supports this wild idea of clutter almost wow... no human brain pumping just a bark here and there... no value at all but special in their own minds... its cute almost