Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

UglyBear

i do word barfs.
Sweetie, I’m sorry that you are suffering from whatever condition that is. Seems to be pretty debilitating.

If there’s a charity that still hopes to find a cure for what ails you, please post a link — I might donate to them.

Last edited:

heresnark

Sweetie, I’m sorry that you are suffering from whatever condition that is. Seems to be pretty debilitating.

If there’s a charity that still hopes to find a cure for what ails you, please post a link — I might donate to them.
lots of the same old ad hominem shet going on... anyone interested in this topic or just getting cheeky clutter jollies off? feel like i already went over all of that so enjoy lol...

heresnark

i didnt sign... should say 0 & im not sure how thats funny... idk if you think 1 signature is meh bragging but it should speak for itself. clutter barking... if you got all you clutter together to bark your opinions over eachother it would sound like people trying to escape hell lol... its funny & even mo funnier for someone like meh to watch this shet... sad but i can laugh because we're dead in the water anyway at this point. yee haw get your jollies off... theres a topic & eh.. i guess we'll just kind of parade about with our unwarranted arrogance for our cheeky little jollies... cute

UglyBear

i didnt sign... should say 0 & im not sure how thats funny... idk if you think 1 signature is meh bragging but it should speak for itself. clutter barking... if you got all you clutter together to bark your opinions over eachother it would sound like people trying to escape hell lol... its funny & even mo funnier for someone like meh to watch this shet... sad but i can laugh because we're dead in the water anyway at this point. yee haw get your jollies off... theres a topic & eh.. i guess we'll just kind of parade about with our unwarranted arrogance for our cheeky little jollies... cute
Sweetie, seriously, if there’s medication that helps you, please take it. Or talk to your care provider about adjusting the dose — it might not be working anymore

heresnark

Sweetie, seriously, if there’s medication that helps you, please take it. Or talk to your care provider about adjusting the dose — it might not be working anymore
oh yea coming from the almighty forum dweller i know... so on topic even wow.. we're amazed by this. such value in your presence and i'd go as far as to assume your existence wow.... its 2020 & time for a new bible... i think we've found our focal point in this one.... "seriously"

heresnark

feel free to respond directly to what im saying in response to the horse droppings you spread cheeks to leave here... obsessing, out of boredom... forum dwellers who feel special in their safe space i figure lol... probably flicking through the channels while you sit on your useless consumer asses. if the game is to have me chasing tails while you play a low iq bait and switch type shet, you're proving muh point in this idea of 340 million+ cluttering shet up... or i could give you the benefit of the doubt and say this is what youre limited to... it proves the same point. so please... shoot out another horse droppings lol... its fun! its fun to flick through the channels and bark on a forum... "we have a newbie lets get em!!!" lmmfao sad

heresnark

look at the condescending droppings from that nobody sitting on their ass clacking their keyboard to get their jollies off lol.. "sweetie comma" get real man... how much do you weigh...

Louise

look at the condescending droppings from that nobody sitting on their ass clacking their keyboard to get their jollies off lol.. "sweetie comma" get real man... how much do you weigh...

You seem to be the head clacker in this thread. Welcome to the forum. :)

Last edited: