Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

heresnark

You seem to be the head clacker in this thread. Welcome to the forum. :)

And, if you are an example of citizens against the USA. No, thank you. MSM has no credibility on this forum. Nice try.:roflmao:
yea idk what that has to do with anything... against the USA? MSM? MUH FORUM? make a thread for it because that has literally zero to do with this lol.. cool i guess maybe but like... youre derping

UglyBear

You seem to be the head clacker in this thread. Welcome to the forum. :)
Louise, can you understand what that “entity” is trying to communicate?

I’m beginning to suspect it’s one of those bots that generates posts that are supposed to sound like a real human.
If that’s true, it’s a very bad one — maybe a hastily put together term project for some low level college class? I saw much better ones, it’s eerie how coherent the good ones are now. Yeah, this one is not one of the good ones.

Louise

Louise, can you understand what that “entity” is trying to communicate?

I’m beginning to suspect it’s one of those bots that generates posts that are supposed to sound like a real human.
If that’s true, it’s a very bad one — maybe a hastily put together term project for some low level college class? I saw much better ones, it’s eerie how coherent the good ones are now. Yeah, this one is not one of the good ones.

Thank you for your reply. I am not tech savvy, and probably the last person to get a microwave. I have followed your posts from your time here, and think you know what’s up. I think that heresnark would love that Hulu commercial with Lincoln saying ...this is the worst theater experience I have ever had. Disgusting. Today was a big day for us...we eliminated FB, Twitter, and Fox News from our life. Whew!!! Take care, and happy foruming. :)

One more thing...the MSM has been gone for a long time, now, for us. Scarborough and his adulterous wife, Bresinski. have been gone for a long time. Dr. Jill, which is a joke in herself, was adulterous, too. Disgusting. And, I am sick of hearing her referred to as Dr. Jill. She has a PhD in English. God bless the USA.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12446016/doctor-jill-joe-biden-presidential-election-2020/

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
i didnt sign... should say 0 & im not sure how thats funny... idk if you think 1 signature is meh bragging but it should speak for itself. clutter barking... if you got all you clutter together to bark your opinions over eachother it would sound like people trying to escape hell lol... its funny & even mo funnier for someone like meh to watch this shet... sad but i can laugh because we're dead in the water anyway at this point. yee haw get your jollies off... theres a topic & eh.. i guess we'll just kind of parade about with our unwarranted arrogance for our cheeky little jollies... cute
Good god almighty....what language is that ??

GregV814

you guys do realize that this is just another hemmeroid here just to inflame YOU...rub some Preparation H on his posts.

Kinnakeet

why keep it & have signs up everywhere like he was some big hero? he was not. its rude. i would settle for taking the signs down even for starters
So you knew the guy man what is your secret for a long long life
I seen another BS petition for renaming a bridge after the black guy from b-more why not build a new bridge with all the money he stole from the citizens of b-more

Kinnakeet

From what I read it isn't really known if he knew that he assassinated Lincoln at that point. He had met booth prior . At that time Booth was a fairly famous actor.

So considering his house was somewhat isolated, his family was in the house and he had his cousin notify police that Booth had been there I can make the assumption that he did what he felt he had to.

Even if this is wrong and he was a coconspirator, his house is still part of history. I had never heard of Samuel Mudd until I moved here and the sign made me look it up and learn more about Booths attempted escape.
You did not learn about Mudd in school?

Kinnakeet

idk if it was so much about support as it was food for thought... maybeh thinking outside of the box a little & caring for others. not a right or left thing at all. a SOMD topic i figure but i understand there are 340 million plus in this country & 99% of the responses fall right into that happy clutter club i mentioned. people barking... theres a topic here & eh... we'll just bark over it to get our own cheeky jollies off. we have human brains... the most powerful tool on earth... and this is how we use them lol...
Ban fried chicken and watermelon

luvmygdaughters

This is ignorant. He's not being celebrated. It is part of history. I guess you want to tear down Mary Surratt's house too.
Was going to say the same thing. We lived in Clinton during my school years, the Surratt house was about a mile from our house. I attended Surrattsville Elementary, Junior High and Senior High.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Surratt's Way?

But wait, Boothe, Surrat and Mudd only were involved in the murder of a Republican.
That's no reason to strike their name from history.