Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Nope, had not heard the name till I moved to MD. Doesn't mean I didn't pay attention and missed it, but I always did pretty well in history class.
Same here. His name might have been mentioned in passing regarding the Lincoln assassination, but no real detail about him or his life. It wasn't until I moved to MD that I heard about the Mudd House.

But the same would be true of Southerners moving to New England. There are many tales and stories, true and not so true, that have never been heard by southerners, but are legends to the northerners.

mitzi

Same here. His name might have been mentioned in passing regarding the Lincoln assassination, but no real detail about him or his life. It wasn't until I moved to MD that I heard about the Mudd House.

But the same would be true of Southerners moving to New England. There are many tales and stories, true and not so true, that have never been heard by southerners, but are legends to the northerners.

I never knew of all this history in St. Mary's until I was an adult and moved here.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If someone who wants their petition signed, but can't be bothered to explain why, then I can't be bothered with signing my name.
He didn't really want it signed, it was more of a "I'm back bitches" announcement.

heresnark

He didn't really want it signed, it was more of a "I'm back bitches" announcement.
ive never been here before sorry... youre maybeh on here too much if youre coming up with wild conspiracies like this when someone posts something... just a thought idk

heresnark

tearπŸ‘downπŸ‘DocπŸ‘terπŸ‘MuddsπŸ‘houseπŸ‘beπŸ‘causeπŸ‘heπŸ‘ownedπŸ‘slavesπŸ‘andπŸ‘hasπŸ‘anπŸ‘inπŸ‘disπŸ‘puπŸ‘ta πŸ‘bleπŸ‘conπŸ‘necπŸ‘tionπŸ‘toπŸ‘PresπŸ‘iπŸ‘dentπŸ‘LinπŸ‘colnsπŸ‘assπŸ‘assπŸ‘inπŸ‘aπŸ‘tionπŸ‘PREπŸ‘assπŸ‘assπŸ‘inπŸ‘aπŸ‘tionπŸ‘andπŸ‘hisπŸ‘slaveπŸ‘monπŸ‘eyπŸ‘isπŸ‘probπŸ‘a πŸ‘blyπŸ‘whatπŸ‘helpedπŸ‘himπŸ‘toπŸ‘beπŸ‘clearedπŸ‘whilstπŸ‘othπŸ‘erπŸ‘coπŸ‘consπŸ‘pirπŸ‘atorsπŸ‘wereπŸ‘hangedπŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘tearπŸ‘(tear)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘downπŸ‘(down)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘docπŸ‘(doc)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘turdπŸ‘(turd)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘MuddsπŸ‘(Mudds)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘houseπŸ‘(house)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘downπŸ‘(down)πŸ‘ ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!
TEARπŸ‘DOWNπŸ‘DOCπŸ‘TURDπŸ‘MUDDSπŸ‘HOUSEπŸ‘

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

tearπŸ‘downπŸ‘DocπŸ‘terπŸ‘MuddsπŸ‘houseπŸ‘beπŸ‘causeπŸ‘heπŸ‘ownedπŸ‘slavesπŸ‘andπŸ‘hasπŸ‘anπŸ‘inπŸ‘disπŸ‘puπŸ‘ta πŸ‘bleπŸ‘conπŸ‘necπŸ‘tionπŸ‘toπŸ‘PresπŸ‘iπŸ‘dentπŸ‘LinπŸ‘colnsπŸ‘assπŸ‘assπŸ‘inπŸ‘aπŸ‘tionπŸ‘PREπŸ‘assπŸ‘assπŸ‘inπŸ‘aπŸ‘tionπŸ‘andπŸ‘hisπŸ‘slaveπŸ‘monπŸ‘eyπŸ‘isπŸ‘probπŸ‘a πŸ‘blyπŸ‘whatπŸ‘helpedπŸ‘himπŸ‘toπŸ‘beπŸ‘clearedπŸ‘whilstπŸ‘othπŸ‘erπŸ‘coπŸ‘consπŸ‘pirπŸ‘atorsπŸ‘wereπŸ‘hangedπŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘tearπŸ‘(tear)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘downπŸ‘(down)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘docπŸ‘(doc)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘turdπŸ‘(turd)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘MuddsπŸ‘(Mudds)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘houseπŸ‘(house)πŸ‘giveπŸ‘meπŸ‘aπŸ‘downπŸ‘(down)πŸ‘ ALL TOGETHER NOW!!! TEARπŸ‘DOWNπŸ‘DOCπŸ‘TURDπŸ‘MUDDSπŸ‘HOUSEπŸ‘
If I may ...

But .... What about Dr. Mudd Elementary School in St. Charles? It was just rebuilt with a new dedication. Do we have to re-name it now? Should all those children that previously attended grades 1-5 be censured and shamed for going there?

Actually? Ya know what? I'm thinking that since wack job here and all other leftest scum like to apply modern day theories and beliefs to historical past events; I say that Dr. Mudd was just following the tenets of the current Geneva convention and the United Nations Human Rights Council. He had a patient in need of care. Simple.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It got it's feels hurt finding out that not all history was filled with unicorns and puppy dogs, so tear it down before he/she/xe passes out from the mere thought of it.

heresnark

If I may ...

If I may ...

But .... What about Dr. Mudd Elementary School in St. Charles? It was just rebuilt with a new dedication. Do we have to re-name it now? Should all those children that previously attended grades 1-5 be censured and shamed for going there?

Actually? Ya know what? I'm thinking that since wack job here and all other leftest scum like to apply modern day theories and beliefs to historical past events; I say that Dr. Mudd was just following the tenets of the current Geneva convention and the United Nations Human Rights Council. He had a patient in need of care. Simple.
yea well that last nugget might be a tad off topic considering we know Mudd & Booth met prior to the assissination but we could discuss the school... relative to "settle for signs" so yas thats nice to throw in & something to consider. i think we could come up with a better name for this school... maybeh Bob Lazar Elementary even idk js.. but yas we should absolutely shame the people who went there no question. they should be hanged by their ankles upside down & have someone slap their feets with sticks as a punishment. fair point. appreciate you pooping in.

Last edited:

heresnark

It got it's feels hurt finding out that not all history was filled with unicorns and puppy dogs, so tear it down before he/she/xe passes out from the mere thought of it.
idk what unicorns or puppies have do with anything but its fun to kind of throw out a cheeky little nothingburger response to get away from the actual topic i figure... well done! Unicorn Elementary with a newer new dedication. love the idea... we've found our foundation

heresnark

Why is anyone still entertaining this? It would be one thing the snark Wasn’t a 6th grade drop out and had basic English skills.
yea much like that 2nd nugget from fella above, if you were to actually read through this topic/ discussion you'd know i've already covered whatever horse droppings you tried to fling against the wall here + how i mentioned i understand "different times" & how maybeh that doesnt fit into this idea that i must be some leftist just because i made a topic that was immediately hijacked by overpopulation clutter like you who felt it necessary to bark out their "everyone has bungholes" opinions without ever acknowledging the topic at hand.