Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

mitzi

If I may ...

If I may ...

But .... What about Dr. Mudd Elementary School in St. Charles? It was just rebuilt with a new dedication. Do we have to re-name it now? Should all those children that previously attended grades 1-5 be censured and shamed for going there?

Actually? Ya know what? I'm thinking that since wack job here and all other leftest scum like to apply modern day theories and beliefs to historical past events; I say that Dr. Mudd was just following the tenets of the current Geneva convention and the United Nations Human Rights Council. He had a patient in need of care. Simple.

For once (or twice), I agree with you.

heresnark

Why is anyone still entertaining this? It would be one thing the snark Wasn’t a 6th grade drop out and had basic English skills.
not to mention, before you edit the shet... "one thing the snark" you derped out on the if.. very standard english idk maybeh an error but the capital W mid sentence is still very much out of place... fascinating considering the english skills master here. in fact.. i see now why muh message may not be getting across to the educated crowd. allow meh one last opportunity to make muh case.. lets see if muh English skills are mo properer here we go!
Tear Dr mUdd Down
ah! thats why we cant stick to the topic! i have to admit.. that was muh error & idk how i missed it lol... ok well hopefully muh english skills are maybeh mo betta fo you pseudointellictual types living here & maybeh we can stick to the topic idk

heresnark

You focus on the capital “W” in my post. I am typing in a cell phone and fat fingered it. What’s your excuse?
well assuming youd actually read this topic in full before spreading your ass for some horse droppings that have nothing to do with the topic at hand i figure id already covered that... not a big fan of repeating muhself tbh. idk if i was looking for an excuse as much as i was a point.. and that point was you're popping in much like an overpopulation clutter pseudointellectual type about english skills when you follied your own shet in the process & i think most importantly you havent said 1 word about this topic in your droppings... which goes back to a derp spreading open for jollies, which i covered previously but youd have to actually read through the whole topic... which you obviously havent. which goes right back to spreading open to drop horse jollies.

edit: a whole lot of whiches in here... overpopulation being 1 of the biggest issues we have in Murica id say we should take it back to the Salem days... idk call meh a left wing progressive type but hmm

PeoplesElbow

If I may ...

If I may ...

But .... What about Dr. Mudd Elementary School in St. Charles? It was just rebuilt with a new dedication. Do we have to re-name it now? Should all those children that previously attended grades 1-5 be censured and shamed for going there?.
I think that is the only thing left to do, maybe dock their future wages as reparations.

Louise

yea well that last nugget might be a tad off topic considering we know Mudd & Booth met prior to the assissination but we could discuss the school... relative to "settle for signs" so yas thats nice to throw in & something to consider. i think we could come up with a better name for this school... maybeh Bob Lazar Elementary even idk js.. but yas we should absolutely shame the people who went there no question. they should be hanged by their ankles upside down & have someone slap their feets with sticks as a punishment. fair point. appreciate you pooping in.

You are a lobotomized sheep. What are your thoughts about the assassination of JFK and 9/11?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This really could be Lance returned. Or just another example of the tragic results of excessive drug use.

WheezyCarl

"Tear down Dr. Mudd's House". How about, bulldoze the 'hood and all the crybabies move to another country? I heard that Colombia is nice this time of year.

heresnark

"Tear down Dr. Mudd's House". How about, bulldoze the 'hood and all the crybabies move to another country? I heard that Colombia is nice this time of year.
well that to meh sounds racist... & youre barking like a God when you are but 1 of 340 million+ in America alone... but you live in your own head so you see what you want to see like the low IQ clutter you are vs maybeh thinking about the bigger picture & an honest solution. "bulldoze the hood" & "move to another country" (when America is home to your target though it may not feel like home to them all the time) might sound better if you were to maybeh at least mention The Republic of New Afrika - no one forced to move. this idea isnt new.. it dates back to the 60s. have you heard of Indian Country? dont lose your marbles but yas indeed its true.. a country within a country right here in Murica! this is SOMD so maybeh youve heard about the Redskins name change... idk what world youre living in it but i feel ok leaving it at that for now... The Republic of New Afrika - no one forced to move. barking solutions is way mo betta thn barking hate just because youre lazy clutter living in your unwarranted arrogance... js

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
well that to meh sounds racist... & youre barking like a God when you are but 1 of 340 million+ in America alone... but you live in your own head so you see what you want to see like the low IQ clutter you are vs maybeh thinking about the bigger picture & an honest solution. "bulldoze the hood" & "move to another country" (when America is home to your target though it may not feel like home to them all the time) might sound better if you were to maybeh at least mention The Republic of New Afrika - no one forced to move. this idea isnt new.. it dates back to the 60s. have you heard of Indian Country? dont lose your marbles but yas indeed its true.. a country within a country right here in Murica! this is SOMD so maybeh youve heard about the Redskins name change... idk what world youre living in it but i feel ok leaving it at that for now... The Republic of New Afrika - no one forced to move. barking solutions is way mo betta thn barking hate just because youre lazy clutter living in your unwarranted arrogance... js
The English language, man..you cannae speak it?? Was it from all the psychotropic drugs you've taken?...your mum drank heavily while pregnant with you?....dropped on your head repeatedly by your evil stepfather?..

gemma_rae

Tear it down yourself you cheap, scaly, yellow bellied dong crawler. Poor mouth gutter dwellers like yourself should be able to maintain your own rubbish. Call my attorneys and they'll tell you to suck an egg!

WheezyCarl

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

Louise

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

I won’t call it stupid. I will call it incoherent; like every post snark has made. Snark is a bot.. Vrai said that the forum is being overrun with bots. Geez. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

WheezyCarl

I won’t call it stupid. I will call it incoherent; like every post snark has made. Snark is a bot.. Vrai said that the forum is being overrun with bots. Geez. God bless the USA.

That's silly, who has time to intentionally incite someone for the sake of argument? At least I own up to my craziness.