Tear Down Dr. Mudd's House

heresnark

still nothing about the topic? just a bunch of clutter who have nothing better to do with themselves thn get jollies off out of boredom? killing time... no real value... just good consumers... eating and shetting. barking like clutter. human brain switched off... clicking around with the TV on.

DaSDGuy

still nothing about the topic? just a bunch of clutter who have nothing better to do with themselves thn get jollies off out of boredom? killing time... no real value... just good consumers... eating and shetting. barking like clutter. human brain switched off... clicking around with the TV on.
Agree, your comment was completely off topic and has no redeeming value. It is a nice autobiography you just posted though

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Quite the irony generator, you are.

heresnark

"autobiography"... "irony generator"... idk sounds more like youre making muh point because youre just barking out your horse droppings for cheap jollies. anyone care to contribute to the topic at hand? its time to tear down Dr. Mudds house & i bet half of you clutter barking havent even been there.

DaSDGuy

Never been to Mt Rushmore or The Hoover Dam, but I have no desire to destroy them.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

1984, by George Orwell

I prefer truth, not your ideas about destroying things from the past.

On topic question - get your 2nd signature yet?

I asked that earlier but obviously it was a tough question for you.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
No reason to destroy history. If it upsets your widdle feels, don't ****ing to there.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So you prefer keeping Dr Mudds house. Thanks for the vote.
FYI, the word is spelled "little". You're welcome.
I was in a rush and didn't quote OP's post. I was putting it on a level that he/she/xe would understand.