Tease

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:rolleyes:

Every time they don't get their way these bawl babies promise us that they're running away from home and never coming back *huffs and stomps foot*, and then they never do it. I for one would happily pack their bags for them. Just like all the progs promising to leave Florida if abortion is curtailed - OMG YES!!! YESYESYES!!!

:yahoo:

But I know they won't actually do it. Instead they'll mope around and make nuisance of themselves, and make us hate them even more than we already do.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sure is a lot cheaper to move to Canada than to purchase the usual birth control stuff at your corner drug store. Oh...wait...

Louise

Cry, cry. Bye bye. Good riddance. Why one would want to move to Trudeau territory is insane. He is the bastard child of Castro. Talk about abortion. Good luck to the citizens that want to leave a free country, and go to a not free country. The irony of it all is entertaining. God bless the USA.

black dog

Free America
Cry, cry. Bye bye. Good riddance. Why one would want to move to Trudeau territory is insane. He is the bastard child of Castro. Talk about abortion. Good luck to the citizens that want to leave a free country, and go to a not free country. The irony of it all is entertaining. God bless the USA.
Irony? Free? Laughable with those that reside in Maryland. :whistle:

DaSDGuy

Why Canada? Why not Mexico? Are these whiners racists or something? Mexico is a lot cheaper to live in and since Brandon is letting them all come here they have a lot more room down there. So move to Mexico and demand they give you free stuff like you do here. Let us know how that works for you.

limblips

PREMO Member
I fully support Trudea. I figure if he stays in office eventually he will make Canada so liberally attractive that our liberals will be drawn across the border like lemmings to a cliff. Hey, I can have my dreams....

herb749

I fully support Trudea. I figure if he stays in office eventually he will make Canada so liberally attractive that our liberals will be drawn across the border like lemmings to a cliff. Hey, I can have my dreams....

Canada has very restrictive immigration laws. Unless they change to allow people on the left to buy a citizenship, liberals will remain here.

limblips

PREMO Member
Canada has very restrictive immigration laws. Unless they change to allow people on the left to buy a citizenship, liberals will remain here.
What is this heresy of strict immigration laws you speak of? Restricting immigration is the platform of conservatives and the Saint of Darkness.