I don't have anything against Ted or Kid Rock, fact is I like them, but my Momma always taught me to take my hat off in the House.
Emily Post said:Men
Hats can be left on…
Take hats off, including baseball caps …
- At athletic events (indoors or out)
- On public transportation
- In public buildings such as post offices, airports, and hotel or office lobbies
- On elevators
- In someone’s home
- At mealtimes, at the table
- While being introduced, indoors or out (unless it’s frigid!)
- In a house of worship, unless a hat or head covering is required
- Indoors at work, especially in an office (unless required for the job)
- In public buildings such as a school, library, courthouse, or town hall
- In restaurants and coffee shops
- At a movie or any indoor performance
- When the national anthem is played
- When the flag of the United States passes by, as in a parade
None had any merit. Of those that were completed, she was found guilty of essentially zero wrong-doing, except for being a conservative good-looking woman.Remember Sarah Palin had to leave the governor's mansion because of all the lawsuits.. and the legal costs in defending herself against them??
Whatever happened to all those lawsuits.. or was it as she said.. A Liberal conspiracy to remove her from the governor's mansion??
Its funny how Bill Clinton was a draft dodger for real and Obama, well they still haven't found his Selective service card, but that doesn't bother people like the Newb, but they sh1t themselves over Trump and Nugent. George Bush the younger served in the National Guard and they checked every meeting he made and left stains in their britches over him. But Bubba and Obama. No service, and they don't mention it.
Can't see it from all the puke I just upchucked on the screen.
Ted didn't serve and he was a perfectly healthy male. Just what the DOD was looking for. I'm sure there's plenty of truth to his story of acting a fool to avoid serving.