Teddy O'connor

Tazgirl

Oh no, he was so fantastic. I saw him last year at the Rolex in Lexington KY.... What a horse!!! This is terrible.:bawl:

buddyboii

deffently just watched videos on youtube. cutest pony ever. he is going to be missed bigg time. its kinda sad how the greatest ponies can get hurt over the smallest things.=[
cant believe it=[

devinej

can't stop crying....who knew a pony i never met could mean this much to me??? my biggest equine hero is dead

devinej

that poor groom he got away from. and karen and david. and his breeder. we should send some cards or something. who has the address?

bosox

it has been suggested

that items be sent to the Iowa families, instead. I will be collecting items from different groups in SoMD and in Southern Pines this weekend.

If you have any items that are in good repair please think about giving to these families. Please make sure items are clean so that I can pack it off right away on Monday and ship out asap. I am sure personal cards would be fine to the OCET but items really would be needed for the families in rememberance of Teddy

s to all,Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:19:18 -0500
Subject: Silver Bits Pony Club needs OUR HELP!!
As I am sure many of you have heard on the news, the Parkersburg-New Hartford Iowa area was hit extremely hard by a tornado on Saturday. Over 200 homes were totally destroyed. Silver Bits Pony Club members live in this area.
I am fwding an email from Bridget Bryson, the DC of SBPC, with specific needs. In addition, please know that several Pony Club horses/ponies were killed and 2 families have lost EVERYTHING. Please let me know what you may be able to do. Besides their homes, and everything in them, they no longer have anything ponyclub or horse related. This of course isn't even mentioning regular clothing, furniture, dishes, etc. They've lost everyting from their PC pins, to breeches to boots to halters-saddles-leadropes-pads, etc. Two ponies are in very bad condition and will need stall rest for a long time, if they survive, which means shavings, bandaging supplies, medications, etc. Someone has offered pasture, but they need fencing materials donated. Most of the SBPC members are very young and have lost all even their toy horses, etc. Please contact my if there is anything you would like to do. I will gladly collect anything and get the items to appropriate people. Thank you to everyone in advance as I know Pony Club and everyone connected is a huge and caring family!
Thanks again!
Cindy Hainline
319-361-9007

Good morning!
Thank you for caring and wanting to help - these families are totally devastated and anything we can do......
Lori and family have been 'lucky' and have a friend who buys and fixes up houses to sell, so they have one to move into, but of course it is totally unfurnished.
Becky and family are in a hotel.
I don't have the adult's sizes, but obviously anything like gift cards would help!
Breanna is 12 and wears a 14-16 youth. She has a size 9 foot.
Ashley is 11 and wears a 10-12 youth. She has size 7 1/2-8 foot
Liz is 9 and wears a 10-12 youth. I think that she is around a size 3 foot (tiny little person!)
Michael is 7 and wears 8-10 youth. Around a size 5 foot
Nicholas is 5 and wears 4-6.

Any thoughts or ideas you have, please let me know! We also have 5 horses rescued, 4 at my house and 1 at Lindsey's (Lesley's sister in Hudson). 2 are badly injured and we need cotton, gauze etc etc. 3 are ponies and we are doing what we can with halters and lead ropes, but theirs are all gone. The two horses do have their halters on.

Thank you!

Send Gift cards for the people in Parkersburg, Iowa, through the mail (get them from the Target website, the HyVee website if you live in Iowa, and the Wal-Mart website).
For the name: Silver Bits Pony Club
Address: C/O Cindy Hainline
2611 Union Ave.
Winthrop, IA 50682

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
No!!! :shocking::bawl::bawl::bawl:
This is awful!! And I just learned yesterday that the horse I rode for over a year died... this is all so sad!