Teen Charged With Murder Of Family Members, Sex With Body

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can you say "not guilty by reason of insanity"? He'll be back on the streets in 5 years.

ylexot

Super Genius
vraiblonde said:
Can you say "not guilty by reason of insanity"? He'll be back on the streets in 5 years.
:burning: "Not guilty by reason of insanity" should not exist. Insanity should only be taken into consideration for sentencing, not for guilt/innocence. Also, people deemed insane should never be let out. What's the best case scenario? They figure out some drug that suppresses the mental illness? Great. Then they let them out and one day they forget to take their meds and go kill someone.

camily

Peace
As if it's not sick enough to kill your mother, or sick enough to IMAGINE having sex with your mother, to kill and have sex with your dead mother is beyond belief!!

ylexot

Super Genius
rack'm said:
from Floriduh? :twitch:
:fixed: As a matter of fact, I was just thinking the same thing. Many of them come from the same news channel. Maybe it's just a matter of this stuff not being reported in other areas...

rack'm

Jaded
ylexot said:
:fixed: As a matter of fact, I was just thinking the same thing. Many of them come from the same news channel. Maybe it's just a matter of this stuff not being reported in other areas...

I hit that news site daily, I'm a news junkie. :lol: