Teen Clothes

tazzman

My daughter wears size 00 jeans(yeah, like I ever saw that size at her age). She can find jeans at 5 7 9 at the mall, but has been unable to find dress pants anywhere. Anyone have any ideas where we can find these? I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
My daughter wears size 00 jeans(yeah, like I ever saw that size at her age). She can find jeans at 5 7 9 at the mall, but has been unable to find dress pants anywhere. Anyone have any ideas where we can find these? I would appreciate any ideas.

Thanks

What is size 0, moment of conception?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

belvak

Happy Camper
My Daughter has had luck with size 0 at JC Penney. Don't remember ever seeing 00s though.

Thanks

Ooh, I had the same problem for a long time and it sucked soo bad. Everyone was always like, "you're so skinny"....uh right, cuz I had no idea. Haha, j/k. It's really hard to find that size though. How tall is she? I must say, she's probably going to have a lot of her dress pants altered to fit her. Maybe try Forever 21, Charlotte Russe or Macy's...I know Bebe has them but they're a bit expensive.