Teen murder suspect's home had 54 guns

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I hate when they mention crap like this is media, so F'ing what if there were 54 guns in the house. I have dozens of guns in my house, doesn't mean I am fixing to murder someone. I guess if I were to get busted for anything, the headline would read "Cache of Weapons found". It only took one gun to do what he did so who cares if 53 more of them are back at his parents house.

rack'm

Jaded
AK-74me said:
I hate when they mention crap like this is media, so F'ing what if there were 54 guns in the house. I have dozens of guns in my house, doesn't mean I am fixing to murder someone. I guess if I were to get busted for anything, the headline would read "Cache of Weapons found". It only took one gun to do what he did so who cares if 53 more of them are back at his parents house.

BINGO!

dustin

UAIOE
AK-74me said:
I think in Maryland one is limited to the amount of ammo he can have in his household. I'm not sure if it's total ammo or a certain amount of each size of ammo. If I get a chance I will look it up.

54 guns? So what? Show me the law?

I wonder what the purpose is behind the po-po seizing them all?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I have found nothing in Maryland law restricting the amount of ammunition one may possess. Certain caliber and type (such as armor piercing) are restricted but nothing on having bulk supplies.

rack'm

Jaded
Ken King said:
I have found nothing in Maryland law restricting the amount of ammunition one may possess. Certain caliber and type (such as armor piercing) are restricted but nothing on having bulk supplies.

How about Pa??

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Looking but haven't found anything yet as to limits upon the numbers owned.

With the kid being 18 there may be a question of how old he was when he obtained them and I suspect that the police will do some ballistics checks to rule them out. If they are legally owned by the boys parents then by law they should return them after the investigation is completed.