Teens burned

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I think I may have posted a reply 3 or 4 months back to a thread about the very same thing(without the kids catching themselves on fire), that I had seen in the news.

It's called "huffing", and some kids are getting high off the fumes/vapors in those aerosol cans.

Spray paint, no less! They filter out the paint pigment, and get high off the propellant.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Penn said:
I think I may have posted a reply 3 or 4 months back to a thread about the very same thing(without the kids catching themselves on fire), that I had seen in the news.

It's called "huffing", and some kids are getting high off the fumes/vapors in those aerosol cans.

Spray paint, no less! They filter out the paint pigment, and get high off the propellant.
A can of dust off is the best because it's just air and you don't have to worry about sucking up crap.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Bustem' Down said:
A can of dust off is the best because it's just air and you don't have to worry about sucking up crap.

And, you know this..................how? :lmao:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Penn said:
And, you know this..................how? :lmao:
Hey, we've all done stupid thing in our life.

Some friends and I would huff dust off and then play a racing video game. We never did very well...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Bustem' Down said:
Hey, we've all done stupid thing in our life.

Some friends and I would huff dust off and then play a racing video game. We never did very well...

OK, question: what's the "high" feel like?

Years ago, I did the pot/hashhish thing, when it was the rage.

Same kind of thing?

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Penn said:
OK, question: what's the "high" feel like?

Years ago, I did the pot/hashhish thing, when it was the rage.

Same kind of thing?
Everything feels slow. You get a roaring sound in your head and all the sound you hear pulsates. You get extremely light headed which feels euphoric. 30-45 seconds later it over. It's really not worth it, pot lasts a lot longer.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Bustem' Down said:
Everything feels slow. You get a roaring sound in your head and all the sound you hear pulsates. You get extremely light headed which feels euphoric. 30-45 seconds later it over. It's really not worth it, pot lasts a lot longer.

Interesting............one of the wildest things we tried - back then - was to smoke some pot, and then drop a hit of speed.

Part of your brain was laid back, the other was buzzing like hell. Didn't stay with that too much. :lmao:

camily

Peace
Bustem' Down said:
Kinda like "Rush" then? Can you still buy that?

nomoney

Penn said:
Interesting............one of the wildest things we tried - back then - was to smoke some pot, and then drop a hit of speed.

Part of your brain was laid back, the other was buzzing like hell. Didn't stay with that too much. :lmao:

well that explains some things

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Oh, That picture is too much!

tribettmug1.jpg

That had to be embarrassing!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Bustem' Down said:
That's due to the lack of oxygen to your brain.. You breath in all the propellant and chemicals in the aerosol INSTEAD of oxygen, you get a short rush, or death..

If I had a choice, I'd rather catch my kids smoking pot then huffing.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
itsbob said:
That's due to the lack of oxygen to your brain.. You breath in all the propellant and chemicals in the aerosol INSTEAD of oxygen, you get a short rush, or death..

If I had a choice, I'd rather catch my kids smoking pot then huffing.
Me too. No doubt it's it's just really dumb.