He showed how Democrats are all saying "9/11 type commission."
And, how Democrats are saying "an act of insurrection."

Tucker said they must all be on the same email chain. :eyebrow:

SamSpade

Anyone watching Tucker tonight???

He showed how Democrats are all saying "9/11 type commission."
And, how Democrats are saying "an act of insurrection."

Tucker said they must all be on the same email chain. :eyebrow:
Have you ever seen those videos where - it’s usually local news reporting nationally - and it is word for word.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Have you ever seen those videos where - it’s usually local news reporting nationally - and it is word for word.

Yep - I have mentioned noticing it before the videos were coming out and posted this to show my point.

It is, like you said, word for word. It is crazy.

Hijinx

Yep - I have mentioned noticing it before the videos were coming out and posted this to show my point.

It is, like you said, word for word. It is crazy.

It's not crazy at all. They all use the same sources and they repeat what those sources say word for word.
These people do not have an imagination or thought process's, they read what is placed before them

Hijinx

It's not crazy at all. They all use the same sources and they repeat what those sources say word for word.
These people do not have an imagination or thought process's, they read what is placed before them

I forgot this, The females all show their legs. If you want to get a good job with the networks you have to have nice legs and give a flash once in a while. The only ugly news women I know are Gretta Suskrin and that MSNBC Dyke, what's'er name.? Oh Yeah Rachel Madcow.