Tell Me Jermaine Jackson Didn't Thank Allah!!

DEEKAYPEE8569

WTF???

I'm watching the American Music Awards aka. AMA's and Jermain thanks Allah as he accepts an award on Michael's behalf. ALLAH??? Oh HELL no!!! I am all for freedom of speech and freedom of religion and all that but somebody tell him THIS IS AMERICA, huh? ALLAH???? REALLY???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where the hell have you been? He's with Nation of Islam. Don't you remember him and his thugs flanking Michael Jackson at his last child molestation trial?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Where the hell have you been? He's with Nation of Islam. Don't you remember him and his thugs flanking Michael Jackson at his last child molestation trial?

:yeahthat: He converted some time ago. Years.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
WTF???

I'm watching the American Music Awards aka. AMA's and Jermain thanks Allah as he accepts an award on Michael's behalf. ALLAH??? Oh HELL no!!! I am all for freedom of speech and freedom of religion and all that but somebody tell him THIS IS AMERICA, huh? ALLAH???? REALLY???

Could you please reread your post and point out the glaring inconsistency. Please.

:tap:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
WTF???
In case you haven't realized it, America has a muslim President....
I think Michael was a Jehovah's Witness (not sure if he changed during his lifetime though).