Tell me you don't hear Sanford and Son theme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know why you guys say that. I think Michelle is quite beautiful. Yes, she has her lax days, as all women do, and occasionally the camera gets a less than flattering shot, as cameras are wont to do. But she is not ugly by any stretch.

I don't think she's fat, either. She's a big, strong woman and there's nothing wrong with that. Not all First Ladies can be the anorexic Nancy Reagan.

Seriously, kiddies, there are so many valid things to pick on the Obamas about without resorting to insulting Michelle's looks.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I don't know why you guys say that. I think Michelle is quite beautiful. Yes, she has her lax days, as all women do, and occasionally the camera gets a less than flattering shot, as cameras are wont to do. But she is not ugly by any stretch.

I don't think she's fat, either. She's a big, strong woman and there's nothing wrong with that. Not all First Ladies can be the anorexic Nancy Reagan.

Seriously, kiddies, there are so many valid things to pick on the Obamas about without resorting to insulting Michelle's looks.

Back away from the keyboard! :whistle:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Have you anything to say about the intentional selection of that hair style? How about the lipstick? Just a photographic miscue?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

I agree. In this instance, her dress is beautiful and flatters her figure but you have to admit her hair does look a little busted. :lol:

ImnoMensa

I have seen several pictures of the First lady wearing that dress.

Why didn't they put a hem in the friggin thing.

In every picture I have seen of it she is holding it up to keep it from dragging in the dirt.

Why wear something like that? Other than the train ,it is a simple frock, No big deal.

I think there is a clock or something on the wall that makes her hair stick out like Alfalfas's cow lick, It seems she gets caught a lot like this.

bulldog

To me, her looks are evidence that we may indeed come from apes. That chick is ugly.

H

HouseCat

As the media goes... they do always tend to snap the most unflattering picture. I think she could make a better effort wardrobe wise. She's not a beauty queen, but she has the potential to look really smashing if she got a better aide, or someone to help her.