Temp 55 who's riding ??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
:tantrum

going tomorrow to ride the chocolate RM filly :biggrin:
Anyone wanna go along? (will be most of the day since it's on the Eastern Shore)

mingiz

Horse Poor
Happy I would go with you but can't get off work. I love road trips!!! :lmao:
Good Luck! Hope it's your dream horse!!! :biggrin:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
I am after I drop off cupcakes at LMD :razz: Percy ya wanna ride ?? Let me know what time ??? :coffee: (no diet Pepsi )
I can ride today. I think J is hauling in to ride with us. I will call her,

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
I can ride today. I think J is hauling in to ride with us. I will call her,

today was soooo nice and Percy showed me the trail to my house so now after another 2 times maybe I can bring my horse home cool .. warlock left a present in front of my neighbors drive way so I got some free fertilizer (I like that neighbor). thanks Warlock :roflmao:

W

WildHorses

TotalControl said:
today was soooo nice and Percy showed me the trail to my house so now after another 2 times maybe I can bring my horse home cool .. warlock left a present in front of my neighbors drive way so I got some free fertilizer (I like that neighbor). thanks Warlock :roflmao:

You guys in St. Mary's have it made. :flowers: I can't even imagine trying to pull together a ride up here in Calvert County. :lmao: Everyone would probably want to meet at Ruby Tuesdays with their convertible tops down. :killingme Just joking, it's a very nice county but a little difficult to find the trails. :howdy:

fredsaid2

WildHorses said:
You guys in St. Mary's have it made. :flowers: I can't even imagine trying to pull together a ride up here in Calvert County. :lmao: Everyone would probably want to meet at Ruby Tuesdays with their convertible tops down. :killingme Just joking, it's a very nice county but a little difficult to find the trails. :howdy:

Don't know if this is close enough to you but check out Cage Stables in St Leonard. It's on a huge tract of farm land by the water, lots of trails. I think it's open to trail riding for a fee.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
fredsaid2 said:
Don't know if this is close enough to you but check out Cage Stables in St Leonard. It's on a huge tract of farm land by the water, lots of trails. I think it's open to trail riding for a fee.
Yes, there is a yearly charge to ride at Cage Farms but the trails there are really nice and they are on the water so if you want to get your tootsies wet, there ya go! They want to keep a handle on who rides there and keep their liablity down so they will interview you. If you want to bring a guest I believe you have to ask first or bring them by. They've got all sorts of cross-country jumps and obstacles on the trails with a nice trailer parking area from what I remember when I rode there. It is mostly english but they are very nice LOL!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Yes, I have ridden at Cage Farm. The jumps were allot of fun and we rode in the River....very NICE beach. Wildhorse check it out.

:howdy: Wildhorse, I have a friend in Calvert Co. that rides every weekend with a small group. They used to tide at Cherry Hill every Sunday, but now that that is sold and you are no longer allowed to ride there a month ago. Im not sure I know where they are meeting up these days. I heard talk of scouting out Kings Landing??? PM me and I will make a call for ya! Also I can get to the Benedict bridge in 15-20 min. Come our way.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
fredsaid2 said:

I paid Crofton 25 bucks to school over there at Cage... It was worth it... the beach is sandy and beautiful, my horse didn't sink out in the water and the jumps were great. Ranging from BN and up.. ditches, in and outs, drops and a jump in the water... He put a lot of time out there...I don't know whats going on over there lately, it was a year an a half ago when I went.

W

WildHorses

Four*Leaf*Farm said:
I paid Crofton 25 bucks to school over there at Cage... It was worth it... the beach is sandy and beautiful, my horse didn't sink out in the water and the jumps were great. Ranging from BN and up.. ditches, in and outs, drops and a jump in the water... He put a lot of time out there...I don't know whats going on over there lately, it was a year an a half ago when I went.

Thanks everyone, appreciate it. :flowers: Cage has been going through a lot of changes lately, so don't know their status right now, will check into it. Rumors are always flying about the county re-vamping Kings Landing, but haven't heard anything lately. I haven't ridden in a while but come spring I think Changeling and I may be heading your way. :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WildHorses said:
You guys in St. Mary's have it made. Everyone would probably want to meet at Ruby Tuesdays with their convertible tops down. :killingme

We can ceretainly all arrange to gather in your area!! or you can trailer to my place and park at the end of the lane like everyone else does. :biggrin: HEY! I say we add this to the list of horse games....

The "Poop in the convertible" game...see who can come closest to the drivers seat :lmao: