Ten Reasons Vindman’s Testimony Was Bad for Democrats

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
10. Vindman admitted that the president, not unelected bureaucrats, sets U.S. policy

9. Vindman admitted he never had contact with President Trump

8. Vindman admitted having no firsthand knowledge of aid or an investigation and was just “following news accounts”

7. Vindman admitted Trump was “well within his rights” to ask Ukraine for help in an investigation

Which pretty much negates the entire need for this impeachment inquiry, doesn't it? If Trump was within his rights to seek assistance in an investigation, then he did nothing wrong.

6. Vindman admitted that putting the transcript of the Ukraine call on a secure server was “definitely not unprecedented”

5. Vindman admitted the Trump-Zelenksy transcript was “very accurate”

4. Vindman admitted he has never used the term “bribery” to describe the president’s actions

3. Vindman said he couldn’t recall Ukrainians feeling pressured to do investigations

2. Vindman said, "As far as I can tell," Hunter Biden was not qualified to serve on Burisma’s board

1. Vindman said there was an appearance of a conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on the Burisma board

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ten-reasons-vindmans-testimony-was-bad-for-democrats/

Hijinx

I for one am glad that after this Vindman will no longer be in such a position.
If he was smart enough to be in the position he was in he would have STFU and avoided this Flustercluck like the plague.
The guy aint playing with a full deck.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
But, but, but... the Interagency!

That he used this "interagency" line as part of his rationale for doing what he did is the one thing that makes me consider the possibility that he's dumb/inexperienced (as opposed to seditious). However, everything else that's coming out simply overwhelms me thinking there's validity in using the "I'm dumb" defense.

--- End of line (MCP)