Tender Care Dentistry

lovinmaryland

Anyone have issues w/ them?

I am trying not to freak out, but they are pissing me off right now.

Called last week and said my child was having pain & discomfort w/ a back tooth. Asked to be seen asap. Receptionist says oh I can get you in at 9 am for a cleaning...UM we dont need a cleaning. Well Maam we can get you in for the cleaning and then squeeze him in for a filing. Go to the apt, yup cavity that needs to be filled. But guess what...we are booking into APRIL for those :eyebrow:

So he's been put on a call/email list for cancellations. I have gotten like 3 emails for apts, click on them literally instantaneously! Call the office to see if we got the apt....oh no sorry that ones been filled.

Serioulsy WTF!

Just got off the phone w/ the "office manager" who basically said a whole bunch of BS oh we hate that he is in pain we are doing the best we can :blahblah: :bs:

Has anyone ever heard of this before? Every other dentist I've been too get you in that day or the next if you are pain. Booking to April? Freakin Absurd!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Called last week and said my child was having pain & discomfort w/ a back tooth. Asked to be seen asap. Receptionist says oh I can get you in at 9 am for a cleaning...UM we dont need a cleaning. Well Maam we can get you in for the cleaning and then squeeze him in for a filing. Go to the apt, yup cavity that needs to be filled. But guess what...we are booking into APRIL for those :eyebrow:

So he's been put on a call/email list for cancellations. I have gotten like 3 emails for apts, click on them literally instantaneously! Call the office to see if we got the apt....oh no sorry that ones been filled.

Serioulsy WTF!

Just got off the phone w/ the "office manager" who basically said a whole bunch of BS oh we hate that he is in pain we are doing the best we can :blahblah: :bs:

Has anyone ever heard of this before? Every other dentist I've been too get you in that day or the next if you are pain. Booking to April? Freakin Absurd!

tell the beyotch ... just put your name in for the next avail. slot.. and u will deal!

my dentist didnt get me in for a few week.... :cds:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I haven't dealt with them, but We Make Kids Smile in Waldorf was able to get us in (as new patients) the same week I called, and do the procedure the same week. Sorry that you are having a tough time with your dentist. Tooth pain sucks:(

lovinmaryland

tell the beyotch ... just put your name in for the next avail. slot.. and u will deal!

my dentist didnt get me in for a few week.... :cds:
Awww you poor thing. Wasnt that wisdom removals though?
I haven't dealt with them, but We Make Kids Smile in Waldorf was able to get us in (as new patients) the same week I called, and do the procedure the same week. Sorry that you are having a tough time with your dentist. Tooth pain sucks:(
Thanks. Tooth pain is the worst! Unfortuantely that is a bit far for us...but who knows I may have no other option.
I highly recommend you switch to Dr. Frank Long in Leonardtown.

Thanks, someone close would be a big plus. Do you have info for him?

Thanks, someone close would be a big plus. Do you have info for him?

41630 Courthouse Dr
Leonardtown, MD 20650
301-475-3305

My family has been using him for years and years... he is the sole dentist and does not use technicians so when your booked time with him is just that... complete time with him. He is gentle and non-imposing and very accomodating when it comes to dental emergencies. If you get a recording most certainly leave voice mail and you will get a call back... his office assistant, Roberta, is not always there and he will not answer the phone when he is with a patient.

SoMDGirl42

Pediatric Dentist

Dr. Jose Juambeltz
23140 Moakley St Ste 8
Leonardtown, MD 20650
(301) 997-1800

or if it's one of the older boys:

Dr. Amit Khana
Phone: 301-737-7960
Address: 23278 Three Notch Rd, California MD 20619

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!

Serioulsy WTF!

My daughter goes there, but we have never had an emergency type situation. I can say that she was supposed to have a cavity filled, but we had to reschedule the appointment. They couldn't get her back in until a month later. When she first started going there, she could be seen the next week for a filling. I guess their business has picked up quite a bit! I feel bad for your little one.. that can't be fun. :(

lovinmaryland

41630 Courthouse Dr
Leonardtown, MD 20650
301-475-3305

My family has been using him for years and years... he is the sole dentist and does not use technicians so when your booked time with him is just that... complete time with him. He is gentle and non-imposing and very accomodating when it comes to dental emergencies. If you get a recording most certainly leave voice mail and you will get a call back... his office assistant, Roberta, is not always there and he will not answer the phone when he is with a patient.
Thank you so much for this info!!!! Got him an appointment in 2 weeks that was their soonest but she put us on a list for cancellations.
Pediatric Dentist

Dr. Jose Juambeltz
23140 Moakley St Ste 8
Leonardtown, MD 20650
(301) 997-1800
or if it's one of the older boys:

Dr. Amit Khana
Phone: 301-737-7960
Address: 23278 Three Notch Rd, California MD 20619

They are booking into May for children w/ pain WTF :lol:

lovinmaryland

My daughter goes there, but we have never had an emergency type situation. I can say that she was supposed to have a cavity filled, but we had to reschedule the appointment. They couldn't get her back in until a month later. When she first started going there, she could be seen the next week for a filling. I guess their business has picked up quite a bit! I feel bad for your little one.. that can't be fun. :(

My major peeve w/ them at this point is the know my son is in pain and that I am calling daily for any cancellations, yet they email everyone in their book of open apts.