Tennessee & Georgia Considering Bills to stomp out rioters

Hessian

Two states are getting ahead of the curve. The bills considered involve compensatory payments for damages, felony 'hate crime' charges for attacks on officers, bans on camping in public parks, etc. I am hoping other states get on this.

The true question: Laws are nice,...but will they be enforced?... or will they face the Obama version of "I won't enforce laws I don't like."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We can only wait and see, but don't expect Annapolis, Gov. Larry "Kickback" Hogan or VA's Governor Blackface to show support around here for something like that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, they're "considering" bills to stop the rioters.

Hello???

There has to be a freaking bill to make busting stuff up, setting fires, and assaulting people illegal??? In the real world that chit is already against the law. Leave the protesters alone and bust down the rioters. It seems very simple and not something that needs state legislatures to dither over.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Okay, they're "considering" bills to stop the rioters.

Hello???

There has to be a freaking bill to make busting stuff up, setting fires, and assaulting people illegal??? In the real world that chit is already against the law. Leave the protesters alone and bust down the rioters. It seems very simple and not something that needs state legislatures to dither over.

I'm hoping what it really means is additional charges to stack up and keep them in jail for 60 years.

Hessian

The "silver lining"...is the right to fine organizations for damages....ie: Soak the BLM treasury for millions in damages.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The "silver lining"...is the right to fine organizations for damages....ie: Soak the BLM treasury for millions in damages.
I've been in favor of using the courts against them for years.

It's the very tactic they use against others.

Hessian

I think the required detention time allows the law to review video and thus enumerate the charges.
So...Biff "Stench" Homeboy gets detained, stuck in the slammer, and video emerges in the next 3 days documenting his spirit-animal behavior. Perfect way to add up dozens of years of sentencing.