Tennessee sex cop Maegan Hall admits she ‘got stupid, desperate’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Tennessee cop fired for having sex with multiple officers while on duty told investigators she “cracked” while going through a difficult divorce — leading to affairs with randy male colleagues who would “stick their d— in anything.”

When confronted by an internal investigator, 26-year-old Maegan Hall came clean about the sordid affairs and explained how things spiraled out of control, according to a transcript of the interview first obtained by WSMV 4.

“Me and my husband were kind of on the verge of a divorce and I just cracked and then it just kind of got out of hand,” she said, according to the transcript.

“I got stupid, I got desperate, I guess and guys are guys and they’ll stick their d— in anything.”

Hall sat down with the department’s head of human resources Andrew Patton for three interviews.

:killingme

Yeah but that doesn't say much about her quality

Hijinx

When you put males and females together sooner or later sex will become the outcome.

In the Navy the Army, the police and Fire or just in an office.

This woman has issues , If she were on drugs they would try to help her.
She has no self-worth. She proved that with her statement, men will stick their dicks in anything. She just called herself the anything.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Tennessee cop-gone-wild Maegan Hall claims she was SEXUALLY GROOMED by 'predator' superiors in new lawsuit after she was fired for sex romps with officers

• Maegan Hall who was fired over numerous sex romps with officers has claimed that she was 'sexually groomed' by her 'predator' superiors
  • Hall, who has a history of mental illness, filed a 51-page federal lawsuit on Monday saying that she felt 'trapped' and 'exploited'
  • The 26-year-old was fired in January. It was discovered that she had had sexual relationships with seven of the cops in the department

Hijinx

So many things:
Why would a Department hire anyone with a history of mental problems.
She says men will stick their dicks in anything, but from reading the story and looking at the pictures it appears that she would gap her legs open for anything. Her sexual exploits were certainly diversified. They are all lucky to escape STD's.

Remember rule number one. Don't sh1t where you eat.

HemiHauler

Tennessee cop-gone-wild Maegan Hall claims she was SEXUALLY GROOMED by 'predator' superiors in new lawsuit after she was fired for sex romps with officers

• Maegan Hall who was fired over numerous sex romps with officers has claimed that she was 'sexually groomed' by her 'predator' superiors
  • Hall, who has a history of mental illness, filed a 51-page federal lawsuit on Monday saying that she felt 'trapped' and 'exploited'

^^ Perfectly qualified to be a police officer. ^^

Kinnakeet

• The 26-year-old was fired in January. It was discovered that she had had sexual relationships with seven of the cops in the department
They should keep her and have her be a stress release manager :hot::hot: