Tequila

You know what they say about drinking tequila..... left a bottle on the bench and this is what I found this morning.

Go home, Slingshot. You're drunk.

General Lee

Hope you can remember how to put it back together after all that tequila. How dare you blame the sling shot....

Well, after many hours of detox and lots of spray wax, he's feeling much better. His trailer wiring has been upgraded, new trailer receiver, cleaned up the front turn signal LED wiring, had his "brain" reprogrammed, improved the link to my helmet radio, ordered a new radio for the spare helmet, fixed a bunch of little things that have been annoying me.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tanks. Can't wait for the weather to break and get some seat time. Just too hot when it's 90, high dew point with no roof. This weekend is looking good.

Yes it is. Missus and I will be on our Harleys' riding in the benefit poker run for Charlotte Hall VA facitilities. Ride safe, Gee..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
His trailer wiring has been upgraded, new trailer receiver,

Need a pic of that super-awesome major-bling aerospace-quality trailer adapter tongue...with everything all hitched up. We get the heights right?

warneckutz

Tanks. Can't wait for the weather to break and get some seat time. Just too hot when it's 90, high dew point with no roof. This weekend is looking good.
Tire shine!

Does it have AC?
Just drive fast and the heat won't be so bad ;)

Need a pic of that super-awesome major-bling aerospace-quality trailer adapter tongue...with everything all hitched up. We get the heights right?
I'll let you know tomorrow when I hook it all up. Going to take it for a test run.
Tire shine!

Does it have AC?
Just drive fast and the heat won't be so bad ;)
:lol: A/C ?!?! No heat, either.
I try driving fast but the slowpoke cagers get in the way....

Put about 150 miles on it today. Tows terrific, very well behaved, hardly knew it was back there except when pulling away from a stop. One of the STS drivers pulled up along side of me, said my trailer brake lights weren't working. Took it home, everything was working fine. Might have been tough to see in the daylight, so I think I'll add some high intensity stop lights to the trailer. Don't have an engine temp gauge, I'd feel better towing on the highway with one.

Tomorrow I'll work on 'creature comforts' for the trailer, bed cushions, figuring out where to hang lights, etc....

General Lee

I look forward to seeing some camping pics, set up, etc. That is a unique set up you got there, haven't seen anything like it. :yay: :yay:

I look forward to seeing some camping pics, set up, etc. That is a unique set up you got there, haven't seen anything like it. :yay::yay:
Thanx. I'm looking forward to getting out camping! Been futzing with this to long, should have been out already. We have a family trip planned for october, but I want to get out before that.