Terps better b ball team...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't know that they're better, I think the men's team could take them on a neutral floor.

Maybe 2 out of 3. :lol:

Let's put it this way; they are ELITE, serious contenders for a national title. The boys, not so much. So, in context...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
They were there...just flat as hell..Gotta give it to Louisville, they came to play, great coaching job.

Frese probably had to go up against her toughest opponent last night; a guy who was not too long ago her assistant coach. He knows her coaching style; their strengths and their weaknesses. He was the one who recruited Tolliver and Coleman.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Frese probably had to go up against her toughest opponent last night; a guy who was not too long ago her assistant coach. He knows her coaching style; their strengths and their weaknesses. He was the one who recruited Tolliver and Coleman.

Yeah, plus they now hate each other. :lol: Frese was not prepared for this game, she should had a game plan of spreading the ball around rather than depending on Tolliver and Coleman. Ball movement was non existant.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah, plus they now hate each other. :lol: Frese was not prepared for this game, she should had a game plan of spreading the ball around rather than depending on Tolliver and Coleman. Ball movement was non existant.

They also seemed to not focus on penetrating and dishing, getting some of the other big girls into the game down low. I don't know their names, but they make their layups in traffic and 4 footers in the lane and get fouls.

Oh well. Left some on the table. Great season anyway.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
They also seemed to not focus on penetrating and dishing, getting some of the other big girls into the game down low. I don't know their names, but they make their layups in traffic and 4 footers in the lane and get fouls.

Oh well. Left some on the table. Great season anyway.

Kinda easy to figure out they're gonna pass the ball to Coleman or Tolliver. :lol:

They were making some sucky passes and basically handing the ball over to Louisville.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Kinda easy to figure out they're gonna pass the ball to Coleman or Tolliver. :lol:

They were making some sucky passes and basically handing the ball over to Louisville.

OK, but that was the juggernaut of earlier games; multiple people were part of the O. :buddies: