Terps Bubble Busted?

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRR, not sure why this is bothering me so much, I figured they would lose again to Clemson, but come on.......
NIT here they come...

D

dems4me

Daddy_O said:
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRR, not sure why this is bothering me so much, I figured they would lose again to Clemson, but come on.......
NIT here they come...

:lol: at least we don't have to worry about their furniture fires this year and hearing about it in the news for weeks on end with interviews, inside pschology of the fire setters, slow motion shots of the sofas being flung in th air with matching recliners and the -- THIS COULD HAPPEN IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD....over drama that occurs...:yay:

Go Hoyas!!!!! :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There was no bubble to be burst...

...this is Coach Williams most inconsistent team in memory; that is their legacy.

Duke has no real stars for the first time is recent memory yet they are doing pretty good. They likely won't go to far in the NCAA's but as a player, you go to Duke, you play hard and smart every game and you get the most out of your season.

No one can argue that Marylands kids got the most out of their season.

The good news in all this is that it, truly, comes as a surprise; that's how good Gary's had them playing for so long, we've come to expect excellence.

Maybe they pull it together and win the NIT? That is noteworthy.

Daddy_O

Big Wheelin'
I would love to see a MD NIT championship, just wish a top 25 spot went with it.
last 2 rounds before losing in the Tournament means more than winning 6 more in the NIT, oh well
At least the team is young and can grow...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

...I wish you and you Hodge well.

Now, leave us in peace. We have work to do re-arming the Turtle for next year.

Attachments

• Maryland__Maryland_Victory_Song.mp3
    157.7 KB · Views: 95