Terps vs UVA

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just came back from the game. Great tailgating, lots of Yuenglings :otter: and good food. Haven't been to night game between any two teams in a long time.

Looked good for the Terps at the beginning, but it didn't take long to feel for the rest of the game that the Terps were losing even though they were winning all the way through the game.

From an observer perspective, it was easy to see UVA's strategy. Give the ball to #5, Mikell Simpson nearly every play, passing or rushing. And it worked. I wonder why the Terps couldn't figure that out when everyone else could? They caught up and beat the Terps 18 -17 with seconds left. Great game, but the Terps sure gave it away.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Just came back from the game. Great tailgating, lots of Yuenglings :otter: and good food. Haven't been to night game between any two teams in a long time.

Looked good for the Terps at the beginning, but it didn't take long to feel for the rest of the game that the Terps were losing even though they were winning all the way through the game.

From an observer perspective, it was easy to see UVA's strategy. Give the ball to #5, Mikell Simpson nearly every play, passing or rushing. And it worked. I wonder why the Terps couldn't figure that out when everyone else could? They caught up and beat the Terps 18 -17 with seconds left. Great game, but the Terps sure gave it away.

On that last drive he was used in almost every play and was getting 7-15 yds. per touch yet the Terps did nothing to stop him. Pathetic.