Terrell Owns Latest....

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Terrell Owns latest... What? Iphone? Lexus? Record for being stupid? :whistle:

I know. I saw it after I posted the thread. However, once you hit the send button, you can still go back and edit the commentary, but not the thread title.

My bad.

The story is still a gas, though! :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Did you hear the presser. They were doing that.

"Do you think you are being wasted in Buffalo's offense?"

What the heck kind of question is that?
Yeah, I'd hate to say it but TO was correct in this instance.

There were a few reporters baiting him repeatedly and being total dicks about it in the process.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yeah, I'd hate to say it but TO was correct in this instance.

There were a few reporters baiting him repeatedly and being total dicks about it in the process.

Do ya suppose it has anything to do with his past interviews, trying to explain why his team lost, or why he felt he wasn't getting the football thrown to him enough? :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Do ya suppose it has anything to do with his past interviews, trying to explain why his team lost, or why he felt he wasn't getting the football thrown to him enough? :lol:
Probably. It doesn't excuse the reporters in this instance though.

You had to hear the punk.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Probably. It doesn't excuse the reporters in this instance though.

You had to hear the punk.

Didn't hear the exchange, but the smartest thing to do, would be to end the interview, and walk away from them. JMHO

However, it seems he has a reluctance to do just that.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Didn't hear the exchange, but the smartest thing to do, would be to end the interview, and walk away from them. JMHO

However, it seems he has a reluctance to do just that.
He's required by the league to meet with the media, otherwise it's a fine.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
He's required by the league to meet with the media, otherwise it's a fine.

Ok, I did not realise that, about the fine. Whew! You're dayumed if you do, and fined$$ if you don't!

Ain't that some chit. Still, can't he just say - "I've said what I had to say", and leave it at that?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Ok, I did not realise that, about the fine. Whew! You're dayumed if you do, and fined$$ if you don't!

Ain't that some chit. Still, can't he just say - "I've said what I had to say", and leave it at that?
Well, that's what he pretty much said.:lol:

He answered the same basic question said in 10 different ways by the reporters with the same answer, "I'm gonna' go with the plays that are called".

Apparently one or two reporters didn't like that answer and kept pickin' at him.

Now, if you want a story you should check out his twitter comments to Rodney Harrison. That's a hoot!:lol: