Terri Clark Files For Divorce

Pete

Repete
Terri Clark and husband Greg Kaczor filed for divorce Friday, February 16th at Nashville’s Davidson County Courthouse. It is an amicable parting, and uncontested.

This is my big chance.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
mainman said:
I'm sure you can find SOMETHING wrong with her...:killingme
No he can't. She's his dream girl.

Unfortunately for Pete she's only doing this so she and Sara Evans can be together. Wait, maybe that's fortunate for Pete. :lol:

Hey did her husband play Captain Jack Sparrow in that video? If yes, I'll take him.

OldHillcrestGuy

She hasn't been married that long I dont believe.

She looked really great on Wheel of Fortune last week, looked like she lost some weight. She looks tall when she wears that hat all the time but she's actually kind of petiete.
When she performed in Benedict a few years back, after she performed she came out of her bus and signed a few autographs she had changed into sweats and had the hat off, looked completely different (still hot), I was working EMS duty that day and was able to get her autograph, but had nothing for her to sign other then my shirt, use to go around after that and say she touched my bod, then few years later I had my encounter with Martina McBride and my hug from her, made me kind of forgot about Terri. :huggy:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
OldHillcrestGuy said:
She hasn't been married that long I dont believe.

She looked really great on Wheel of Fortune last week, looked like she lost some weight. She looks tall when she wears that hat all the time but she's actually kind of petiete.
When she performed in Benedict a few years back, after she performed she came out of her bus and signed a few autographs she had changed into sweats and had the hat off, looked completely different (still hot), I was working EMS duty that day and was able to get her autograph, but had nothing for her to sign other then my shirt, use to go around after that and say she touched my bod, then few years later I had my encounter with Martina McBride and my hug from her, made me kind of forgot about Terri. :huggy:
I dunno, the blue eyed redhead thing is :hot: but I have always had a thing for Terri Clark.

Pete

Repete
Terri Clark Files For D... 02-20-2007 09:50 AM I think she prefers men who have a full set of teeth. :shrug:

OK, that was funny. :roflmao:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Terri Clark Files For D... 02-20-2007 09:50 AM I think she prefers men who have a full set of teeth. :shrug:

OK, that was funny. :roflmao:

Did you pull it out? :faint: