Tess or Jess?

Tess or Jess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
God I know, it a great show. I wish Vicki would let Nikki out and her and Tess can go ho-ing around together.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Did Nash come from that "making a soap star show". I watched a couple episodes and Ive seen 1 or 2 of the guys from the show here and there, but was Nash one of them. He is pretty hot.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
baileydog said:
Did Nash come from that "making a soap star show". I watched a couple episodes and Ive seen 1 or 2 of the guys from the show here and there, but was Nash one of them. He is pretty hot.

Nope. Nash is not from that show. He is hot though! The guy from I Wanna Be A Soap Star was Mikey, he ended up playing one of Vince's buddies. He's cute too.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
nachomama said:
Nope. Nash is not from that show. He is hot though! The guy from I Wanna Be A Soap Star was Mikey, he ended up playing one of Vince's buddies. He's cute too.

You know who else is really :drool: :hot: hot, and I never thought these words would come out of my mouth in my lifetime but here goes (whisperingunderbreath) Mario Lopez. OMG, since hes been dancing, I been drooling. :love: And Im 50. I fell like such a hussy :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
baileydog said:
You know who else is really :drool: :hot: hot, and I never thought these words would come out of my mouth in my lifetime but here goes (whisperingunderbreath) Mario Lopez. OMG, since hes been dancing, I been drooling. :love: And Im 50. I fell like such a hussy :lmao:

LOL! I've always thought Slater was hot!!!! Back when he was on Saved By The Bell. He's one of those that gets better with age - like Nicholas on Young and the Restless and Jagger from GH.

donbarzini

baileydog said:

Actually he played Scott Chandler on AMC for awhile.

snuzzy

I'd love to see Nash and Tess again, what fun!! Split personality "themes" have alway been a favorite of mine. It's so interesting, I'd love to be someone else for a while :whistle: and no one would know, you know, "break out of my own skin". (I'm soooo boring!) I loved Sally Field in...? ( geeze alarm!) Then there was Joanne Woodward in...? :jameo: (good thing I'm not working tomorrow!). Nikki has cracked me up since I was a teen watching with my grandmother. (Told you I was old!)

snuzzy

nachomama said:
LOL! I've always thought Slater was hot!!!! Back when he was on Saved By The Bell. He's one of those that gets better with age - like Nicholas on Young and the Restless and Jagger from GH.

New poll...with or with out Kendall?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
snuzzy said:
I'd love to see Nash and Tess again, what fun!! Split personality "themes" have alway been a favorite of mine. It's so interesting, I'd love to be someone else for a while :whistle: and no one would know, you know, "break out of my own skin". (I'm soooo boring!) I loved Sally Field in...? ( geeze alarm!) Then there was Joanne Woodward in...? :jameo: (good thing I'm not working tomorrow!). Nikki has cracked me up since I was a teen watching with my grandmother. (Told you I was old!)

OMG, I ve been watching sooooooooo long too. Nicki is the best, even today when she comes out, its a hoot. Remember Judith Light, aka, Karen Wolek when she was sneaking around town being a happy hooker. Yea, Baby, OLTL always has good story lines.