Test recommendation

onebdzee

off the shelf
harleygirl said:
I recommend that prior to joining, this test must be taken and passed. I will be willing to review the results before a decision to be allowed admittance to this forum is made. :killingme Do not worry, all those that fail can be grandfathered in. http://www.sexaddictionhelp.com/test.html

good thing I didn't have to take this one....I'd need to SERIOUSLY be grandfathered in :angel:

SRV

SRV
harleygirl said:
I recommend that prior to joining, this test must be taken and passed. I will be willing to review the results before a decision to be allowed admittance to this forum is made. :killingme Do not worry, all those that fail can be grandfathered in. http://www.sexaddictionhelp.com/test.html
Harleygirl this was very good and I will forward this to others. I releaved to say that I would have passed the test but there were some questions that made me stop and reflect some then I repented for those thoughts. I don't know if it is a man thing for some of this or if it is a weakness or maybe even a sickness but one thing I do know it is a problem. Thanks again. :howdy:

SRV

SRV
Dougstermd said:
How do you get it graded:confused:

It's not my fault I like sex!
The problem is not liking sex. The problem is when it interfers with your life but most importantly when it interfers with the lives of others.

slik

Do you frequent modeling studios for sex?

Hmmm..... so that's where everyone goes for sex huh ?
Guess I've been missing out all of these years.

I failed - do I have to leave the forum ?

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
slik said:

Hmmm..... so that's where everyone goes for sex huh ?
Guess I've been missing out all of these years.

I failed - do I have to leave the forum ?
You can be grandfathered in, Slik........ :huggy:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
slik said:

Hell no, I think more along the lines of Kid Rock "Skinny models? You can keep those, I like big cornfed midwestern hos!"