Tested for Cognitive Decline

Rommey

“Some have speculated that you are subject to some degree of cognitive decline,” the Fox reporter said. “I’m 65. I don’t have the word recollection that I used to have, I forget my train of thought from time to time. You got 12 years on me, sir. Have you been tested for some degree of cognitive decline?”

Biden's answer: “I’ve been tested, and I’m constantly tested.”

First of all, why was he tested? At whose request was it suggested that Biden might need testing?
Second, what is "constantly tested" supposed to mean? Does he keep failing and needs to be retested to pass (whatever "pass" is )?
Third, how is one tested for cognitive decline? Is this similar testing for Alzheimer's and dementia? If it is why would someone push to have him tested?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Joe admits he's "constantly tested" for cognitive decline; also forgets the name of his hometown newspaper, confuses the Jefferson Memorial with the Lincoln Memorial, corrects himself, and gets it wrong again. :lol:

Then there was the fun part where he said his handlers gave him a list of reporters to call on. :jet:

Crabcatcher79

I think he needs to make these tests public so voters can make a rational decision.

Hahahahaha

Says the guy who defends Trump hiding his taxes. Lying about the results of his physicals.

Truing you due to stop his niece and Bolton publishing books. But Biden needs to be more transparent.

what a joke

Louise

Hahahahaha

Says the guy who defends Trump hiding his taxes. Lying about the results of his physicals.

Truing you due to stop his niece and Bolton publishing books. But Biden needs to be more transparent.

what a joke

Do you think corruption started with Trump?

Louise

Hahahahaha

what a joke

I see you are ignoring Biden and his son’s dealings overseas. Do you not believe that they are corrupt? Biden is obviously not all there. He is being used by the leapfrog party to get their way. Whoever is picked as VP would be Prez. I am so tired of politicians and their sheep cliff leapers think that patriots are stupid. It is a sad situation because both my hub’s mom and my mom died of Alzheimer’s. Are you the current result of education? Very scary, indeed. Go Trump, and God bless The USA. :patriot:

I do want to know how people like you would react if patriots confronted you in person. Would it be a ChazChop moment?

Last edited:

BOP

I doubt he will be elected , but if he is whoever is his VP will be President within a year, 2 months at the most.
FIFY

We should start a pool, actually. Put me down for 2 weeks.

SamSpade

Then there was the fun part where he said his handlers gave him a list of reporters to call on. :jet:

And he COMPLETELY lets the cat out of the bag by asking who it was he was supposed to call on next.
Thus proving beyond all doubt that the media is in the tank for Biden.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Hahahahaha

what a joke

Someone doesn't know hyperbole when they see it.

Let's put you to the test though... do you believe Biden should be as transparent as you demand Trump to be and release his mental acuity tests?

DaSDGuy

Let's put you to the test though... do you believe Biden should be as transparent as you demand Trump to be and release his mental acuity tests?
And the financial statements for him and his son for their illegal activities in Ukraine?

MSally

I do. He and trump should both be completely transparent about their health. Of course if we take trumps example all we are going to get is a letter Biden has prepared that says he is a stunning example of health and mental acuity.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I do. He and trump should both be completely transparent about their health. Of course if we take trumps example all we are going to get is a letter Biden has prepared that says he is a stunning example of health and mental acuity.

Well, every time a president has a health check up it gets reported. Now, you can either believe what's reported or claim it's a lie. People that are anti-Trump will claim it's all a lie. I go on what I see, and what I see in Trump is a guy who has enormous energy for someone his age. The guy has survived on 3-4 hours of sleep all of his adult life.

Biden? God bless his soul if he has dementia. My mom is in late stage dementia and it's the saddest thing I have had to experience. What do we do with a president that has dementia? I have no clue, at this point, if Biden has any form of dementia, but having watched my mom's decline, I am seeing evidence in Biden. If this is the case, why would the Democrat Party put him out there? Why would his wife allow it? We're going to know one way or the other, because the progression of dementia is unstoppable.

Crabcatcher79

Of course. My position is always the same for all candidates. It’s you guys who expect one thing from Dems while excusing every idiotic thing Trump does