Testicle Tanning

TPD

the poor dad
Yeah it’s a thing according to Tucker Carlson Originals. it apparently boosts testosterone levels, which we are lacking in this country.

HemiHauler

If you’re vitamin D deficient, your testosterone will increase once you get out in the sun or take a vitamin D supplement. It has nothing to do with tanning your balls. If you vitamin D levels are normal, no effect at all.

I think Tucker just likes to expose his balls in front of little boys and using this as a cover.

He should put his balls in the microwave for a few minutes to ensure he can never procreate.

Last edited:

phreddyp

If you’re vitamin D deficient, your testosterone will increase once you get out in the sun or take a vitamin D supplement. It has nothing to do with tanning your balls. If you vitamin D levels are normal, no effect at all.

I think Tucker just likes to expose his balls in front of little boys and using this as a cover.

He should put his balls in the microwave for a few minutes to ensure he can never procreate.
He should take them out of your mouth 1st !

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
OMG, This guy can't stop talking about sunning the nads on his Twitter account:

• Haha
Reactions: TPD

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Thinking I'm gonna go with Katy's suggestion, might even make an apportionment with her, if at all possible. Or perhaps it can be done locally?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Does this happen before or after the tanning?
Hoping that tanning isn't involved at all. :whistle: As men, we all know that the 'ole sackaroo has some mighty thin skin with blood vessels extremely close to the surface.

If this can happen with a pain relieving cream, I wonder the effects of UVA-UVB rays applied directly to the 'ole sackaroo will cause? Myself, not willing to take any chances. Not willing to be a test case for what is a profit driven fad for ignorant and vanity driven men.

I started it at the point where the skin is thinness is mentioned.