Tff!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was listening to 97.7 this morning and Mojo had a good idea - Dan Snyder ought to get Jessica Simpson to sing the National Anthem at the game then have her as a special guest in the owner's box. :lol:

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was listening to 97.7 this morning and Mojo had a good idea - Dan Snyder ought to get Jessica Simpson to sing the National Anthem at the game then have her as a special guest in the owner's box. :lol:

Mojo is a couple of days late, I was working that joke on Monday or Tuesday. Even better would be a duet with Jessica and Carrie Underwood (he fumbled the snap!!) followed by the requisite catfight.:meow:

From what I understand Mr. Snyder did invite the former Mrs. Lachey (not Jim) to the game on the 30th.:lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Mojo is a couple of days late, I was working that joke on Monday or Tuesday. Even better would be a duet with Jessica and Carrie Underwood (he fumbled the snap!!) followed by the requisite catfight.:meow:
I'm sure he stole it from somewhere and he's not known for being the most up-to-date on events, that's for sure. But I'm sure a bunch of folks would like to see THAT catfight. :lol:

From what I understand Mr. Snyder did invite the former Mrs. Lachey (not Jim) to the game on the 30th.:lmao:
:yay: I sure hope she takes him up on the offer. :popcorn:

Kerad

I didn't watch the game...

...but...

Why the hell did Romo throw 42 passes???

Against Carolina ??????????

I'll tell ya why. The "head coach" is as dumb as his father was.

Any success he's feeling is Parcell's.

Switzer, anyone?

Coventry17

Let's see, they had one of their highest rushing totals of the season and they won the game. Yeah, the coach is an idiot. :bonk: