Thank you Captain Obvious

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Barry should practice what he preaches. I guess he hasn't listened to any rap songs in a while.

tommyjo

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-on-political-correctness-dont-go-around-just-looking-for-insults/ar-AAlJfFx?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Although to give credit where credit is due, I never thought he - or anyone on the left - would acknowledge or admit this, what I think is a self-evident truth.

Odd...if you had read to the end of your link, this is the last line:
Obama has spoken out against political correctness before, saying last year that college students should not be "coddled" from hearing opposing views.

The link in the sentence goes to this article: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/253641-obama-hits-coddled-liberal-college-students This article begins this way:

President Obama is weighing in on the discussion over political dialogue on college campuses, saying students shouldn't be "coddled" from opposing views.

"It’s not just sometimes folks who are mad that colleges are too liberal that have a problem. Sometimes there are folks on college campuses who are liberal and maybe even agree with me on a bunch of issues who sometimes aren’t listening to the other side. And that’s a problem, too," Obama said during a town hall on Monday in Des Moines, Iowa.

"I've heard of some college campuses where they don’t want to have a guest speaker who is too conservative. Or they don’t want to read a book if it has language that is offensive to African-Americans, or somehow sends a demeaning signal towards women," Obama continued.

"I’ve got to tell you, I don’t agree with that either. I don’t agree that you, when you become students at colleges, have to be coddled and protected from different points of views," he said.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Too bad it only took his highness 7 years and 11 months to finally admit it. I mean, as smart as he allegedly is, one would think he would have figured that out in January 2009.

As long as it helped him politically.....

SamSpade

Right. Because he says he's against political correctness - well that makes it all better, now doesn't it?
I can overlook the entirety of his political life up until now.