Thank You SMTR members!

B&L's Mom

I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to those in the SMTR Club who called and was concerned about how my boyfriend was doing! It really means a lot to me. He came home from the hospital late Saturday night and is on an IV for two weeks with antibiotic twice a day. Just wanted to let you know that he is doing much better and is on his way to a speedy recovery. :yahoo:

I want to especially say thanks to my best friend who was there by my side all the way! :buddies: Love you girlfriend!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I just wanted to say "THANK YOU" to those in the SMTR Club who called and was concerned about how my boyfriend was doing! It really means a lot to me. He came home from the hospital late Saturday night and is on an IV for two weeks with antibiotic twice a day. Just wanted to let you know that he is doing much better and is on his way to a speedy recovery. :yahoo:

I want to especially say thanks to my best friend who was there by my side all the way! :buddies: Love you girlfriend!

I'll be quarantined with you anytime :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

I am glad that J is doing better:flowers:, thanks for the update. I bet you were really scarred not knowing what was happening. If he is able to come out of the house tell him to stop by St Mary's River Park on Sunday when the ride is over and visit for awhile.

B&L's Mom

I am glad that J is doing better:flowers:, thanks for the update. I bet you were really scarred not knowing what was happening. If he is able to come out of the house tell him to stop by St Mary's River Park on Sunday when the ride is over and visit for awhile.

Girl... I was a mess! :bawl: It definitely made me wake up and realize that I need to slow down and take one day at a time and enjoy life and don't take things for granted and let little things bother me.

I will definitely tell him to come out and join us on Sunday if he's up to it!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Girl... I was a mess! :bawl: It definitely made me wake up and realize that I need to slow down and take one day at a time and enjoy life and don't take things for granted and let little things bother me.

I will definitely tell him to come out and join us on Sunday if he's up to it!

I always like the lessons in life that are enough to shake us up without throwing us over the edge:poorbaby:See you Sunday