Thank you Washington

LordStanley

I know nothing
Hey T.O., nice dropped passes. One could have been an easy touch down. Maybe your celebration nap wasnt long enough!!!!!

:killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

LordStanley said:
Hey T.O., nice dropped passes. One could have been an easy touch down. Maybe your celebration nap wasnt long enough!!!!!

Maybe if he had his "Full Throttle" this morning, he would've been awake during the game. I love how he dropped the ball and got mad at Bledsoe.

AndyMarquisLIVE

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Maybe if he had his "Full Throttle" this morning, he would've been awake during the game. I love how he dropped the ball and got mad at Bledsoe.

Tony Romo, Sorry. Romo, not Bledsoe.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:

His a*s should have been napping on the bench after that bullsh*t. Parcells is a wimp for letting him get away with that.

LordStanley

I know nothing
The big Ka-Tuna wont do anything. T.O is a cancer that kills teams. He's turning into the next Randy Moss /Keyshan Johnson. He's starting to not be able to back his crap up. Blaming everyone but himself

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
The big Ka-Tuna wont do anything. T.O is a cancer that kills teams. He's turning into the next Randy Moss /Keyshan Johnson. He's starting to not be able to back his crap up. Blaming everyone but himself

Yeah, I was watching Chad Johnson last night on ESPN and thinking "T.O. Jr."

sockgirl77

:yay:

Attachments

• cryboy2.jpg
    cryboy2.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 54

Ponytail

LordStanley said:

Ya know, it really is a shame. It's obvious to see that TO has oodles of talent. But like anybody else with any talent, if the talent isn't practiced, massaged and strengthened, it never becomes skill. Skill is the level of talent where mistakes are no longer made. TO was there. he had it for a while in San Farncisco. He had skill his first year at Philly. He was alot of fun to watch. Then, his agent stroked his ego. TO no longer puts any effort into practice, learning routes or massaging his craft and just expects his game to be "there" once a week. It doesn't work like that. But TO will never see it that way again. It will always be someone else's fault. It's a shame. He could have been great. He may still make it to the hall of fame but he will always be remembered for destroying two teams and just being an ass to coach and as a team mate. The only ones happy when dealing with TO, are and always will be, his agents.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ponytail said:
Ya know, it really is a shame. It's obvious to see that TO has oodles of talent. But like anybody else with any talent, if the talent isn't practiced, massaged and strengthened, it never becomes skill. Skill is the level of talent where mistakes are no longer made. TO was there. he had it for a while in San Farncisco. He had skill his first year at Philly. He was alot of fun to watch. Then, his agent stroked his ego. TO no longer puts any effort into practice, learning routes or massaging his craft and just expects his game to be "there" once a week. It doesn't work like that. But TO will never see it that way again. It will always be someone else's fault. It's a shame. He could have been great. He may still make it to the hall of fame but he will always be remembered for destroying two teams and just being an ass to coach and as a team mate. The only ones happy when dealing with TO, are and always will be, his agents.

:yeahthat:

If things keep going the way they are, he will be on his way to destroying his 3rd team.

LordStanley

I know nothing
mainman said:
but he "owes the cowboys one"....:lol:

Sh!t yeah he does.... If he was half the man as the rest of the team players are, he will be the first to arrive at the next practice and the last to leave.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Sh!t yeah he does.... If he was half the man as the rest of the team players are, he will be the first to arrive at the next practice and the last to leave.

I like my idea better. I'd rather he not show up at all...

Ponytail

mainman said:
but he "owes the cowboys one"....:lol:

:lol: Yeah, that cracked me up. Could you just picture all the eyes rolling in the locker room? I wish they had backed the camera's up a bit so that we could see the reaction of the players that were around him during his "nap" in the endzone. I only saw one quick shot, and you could see his team mate was like "WTF..GET UP!" :lol:

Jerry Jones must be one proud papa, eh? :roflmao:

Last edited: