thanks for your concern

bef

Last saturday was q wipe out for me I havent been thrown in 15 years ouch. It seems that my bubba has a real bad cut in his thick mane I missed it when grooming him but found it the hard way when mounting damit.

mingiz

Horse Poor
bef said:
Last saturday was q wipe out for me I havent been thrown in 15 years ouch. It seems that my bubba has a real bad cut in his thick mane I missed it when grooming him but found it the hard way when mounting damit.

Hey Bef.... :howdy: Glad your ok........Can't wait to see ya back in the saddle again..... :huggy:

2baymares

bef said:

:howdy: Hope you feeling better Bef. I stopped by Paso's and saw Bubba and he still reacting Freakish about his neck being touched. I can see how your accident happened. Wow. He is just wide eyed scared when ya go for his neck. Then won't let ya get near him. Paso got some work ahead of her.
Goodluck Bef on recovery and Goodluck Paso on Bubba's recovery.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey Bef...you took my nick name for ya...glad you are here...everyone has seen pics of you on our rides now they get to hear from you.. :huggy: See ya later today girlfriend.. :flowers:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Hey Bef...you took my nick name for ya...glad you are here...everyone has seen pics of you on our rides now they get to hear from you.. :huggy: See ya later today girlfriend.. :flowers:

Hay Paso, ya need to send Bef a photo for her avatar. Ya gotta help get this gal in the forum groove. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Me and Cutie-Patootie say :howdy:

Oh and we did manage to finally get in a ride that day anyway :neener: :lol:

OH and she got a pic of the medivac taking you off on her cell phone that she shows all her friends. She was so worried about you.