Thanks lnmarsh !!

epona

Mr. Palomino and I were on our way Friday afternoon to Tuckahoe Eq Ct. when our brakes started smoking. We pulled over and called USRider to get us towed back home. It was pretty hot and during rush hour traffic. We had to pull the horses off the trailer and tie them in the woods near Rt. 301. It took close to 2 hours for the tow truck to arrive but in that time a number of people stopped to ask if we were ok. A Deer Park Water truck driver stopped and asked if our horses needed water and another man walking offered us water for the horses. lnmarsh and her boyfriend stopped to make sure we were ok and to see if we needed anything. Thanks again for stopping! I'm glad there are caring people like you around. The tow truck driver was excellent. He towed us as smoothly as possible 40 miles back to our house. He was telling us that he and his wife are in the Navy. His wife is serving in Afganistan right now. I never imagined that I could walk away from a breakdown hauling horses feeling blessed.

TurboK9

Mr. Palomino and I were on our way Friday afternoon to Tuckahoe Eq Ct. when our brakes started smoking. We pulled over and called USRider to get us towed back home. It was pretty hot and during rush hour traffic. We had to pull the horses off the trailer and tie them in the woods near Rt. 301. It took close to 2 hours for the tow truck to arrive but in that time a number of people stopped to ask if we were ok. A Deer Park Water truck driver stopped and asked if our horses needed water and another man walking offered us water for the horses. lnmarsh and her boyfriend stopped to make sure we were ok and to see if we needed anything. Thanks again for stopping! I'm glad there are caring people like you around. The tow truck driver was excellent. He towed us as smoothly as possible 40 miles back to our house. He was telling us that he and his wife are in the Navy. His wife is serving in Afganistan right now. I never imagined that I could walk away from a breakdown hauling horses feeling blessed.

:yay:

Wait4It..boom

That's wonderful that so many people stopped to check on you. What a pleasant surprise! And very timely a water truck came by as well. You were definitely being watched over.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith

:biggrin: You are more than welcome! If we had been in my car instead of my boyfriend's rental truck, I could have offered some treats, electrolytes, etc. to your horses! Sorry to have shown up empty-handed lol. Im glad everything went smoothly and everyone made it home safe and sound.

That Deer Park guy was amazing... How cool was it of him to offer water? Very cool... You just dont see things like that nowadays.

Maybe Ill see you around again, Palomino! Hopefully not in the same situation as before :wink: :howdy: