Thanksgiving leftovers

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

The gift that keeps on giving!

I had leftover GBC and turkey with drippings, so I broke up the turkey and mixed it in with the GBC, topped it with tater tots, and it's baking in the air fryer now until it gets bubbling hot and the tots are crisp. I can't WAIT for it to be done!

What are you doing with your leftovers?
Who is really thankful for Thanksgiving? Chickens!

DaSDGuy

Ready made pizza crust, smear a little turkey gravy first, then add shredded turkey, stuffing and a little cranberry sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese (obviously, 'cause it's a pizza). Bake until cheese is bubbly.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ready made pizza crust, smear a little turkey gravy first, then add shredded turkey, stuffing and a little cranberry sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese (obviously, 'cause it's a pizza). Bake until cheese is bubbly.
Interesting concept.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Monello will no doubt cringe hard when he sees that but I would totally eat it. Thanksgiving pizza FTW.

Hijinx

I just make beef stew with dark turkey meat instead of Beef The white meat I make sandwiches with.

PJay

yikes....

NextJen

Raisin cane
I want to do this, but we went somewhere else for Thanksgiving dinner and I don't have that many leftovers. I will be making a turkey/Thanksgiving meal at home soon, so I will do this then.