Thanksgiving leftovers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The gift that keeps on giving!

I had leftover GBC and turkey with drippings, so I broke up the turkey and mixed it in with the GBC, topped it with tater tots, and it's baking in the air fryer now until it gets bubbling hot and the tots are crisp. I can't WAIT for it to be done!

What are you doing with your leftovers?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Having a sliced turkey sammich now. Not going to make soup this time... it sits in the freezer too long before I use it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Made a hash out of some of the leftover turkey and stuffing.

Added a spoonful of mashed sweet potatoes and some whole cranberry sauce for lunch.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The gift that keeps on giving!

I had leftover GBC and turkey with drippings, so I broke up the turkey and mixed it in with the GBC, topped it with tater tots, and it's baking in the air fryer now until it gets bubbling hot and the tots are crisp. I can't WAIT for it to be done!

What are you doing with your leftovers?

Just polished off a hot turkey sandwich - yum!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Sandwich.
Turkey, stuffing and lots of mayo.
Yum.

mitzi

I brought some home so I don't have too much. Saving it for dinner this evening. If I ate it now, I'd be napping soon.

BOP

Cereal for breakfast, PBJ for lunch. No turkey or anything.

I do have tater tots, though.

luvmygdaughters

We had turkey sandwiches with dressing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and greenbeans on Friday. Saturday we ran out of the leftover turkey, so, we bought a rotisserie chicken from Mckays and finished off the potatoes, stuffing and cranberry. Sunday, tired of bird, so we had two NY strips pan seared, baked potatos with all the trimmings and yummy salad. I also put on a pot of spaghetti sauce to cook on Sunday for dinner on Monday, just have to cook the angel hair when I get home tonight. Good day for it too, nasty, cold rainy!