That a MAN, baby!!!!

BernieP

Resident PIA
LMFAO - a friend posted that on Facebook and the comments were hysterical.
That had to be one butt ugly looking woman. I mean bearded lady and all.

DannyMotorcycle

Castrate him
He'd probably like that.. He's probably going to be a little popular in prison too.. at least to the gay lifers.. he's probably going to enjoy it too..
i'd say get a rope but that would have he snow lfakes yelling racism.. so.. firing squad.. If it turns out he was molested as a kid and that's why his brian is screwed, hunt down that molester and torture and kill him too.

BernieP

Resident PIA
He'd probably like that.. He's probably going to be a little popular in prison too.. at least to the gay lifers.. he's probably going to enjoy it too..
i'd say get a rope but that would have he snow lfakes yelling racism.. so.. firing squad.. If it turns out he was molested as a kid and that's why his brian is screwed, hunt down that molester and torture and kill him too.
I doubt he will go past the detention center. If he goes to jail (not prison) the other guy should go as well (solicitation), I would even add an extra month or two for being stupid. How could you not possibly know that he was not a she not for a lack of UGLY.